Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules Are Meant to Be Broken

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Empty
PostSubject: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 11:10

(This is terrible and short xD Sorry, was running out of muse.)

Inside the maze there are no limits, no boundaries, where you could go anywhere your creative thoughts may take you.  The end is where we celebrate, finishing the impossible.  We get stuck in our own patterns, going around and around, hoping to soon find a way out.  We continue to go in circles, but little do we know is that what we need is something to pull us out of familiar routines and into an adventure we are destined to have. Beauty and danger lingered here as Clare stepped carefully around the large rocks that seemed to shoot from the ground. Mysterious fog surrounded her and she had to blink many times, adjusting her eyes just slightly to see through the thick haze. Her ghostly figured maneuvered through the dark area, her body disappearing at moments from the rocks height. She was planning to make her way to the camp clearing but she seemed to be lost at the moment. The feeling of fear crawled up her chest and formed into a bubble of a whimper, but she pushed it down as she checked her surroundings. It was deathly quiet, but everything felt alive. The fog seemed to wrap it’s self around her slowly, swallowing her up in a foggy gray. Her blue eyes pierced through the fog as she cautiously gazed out into the hazy gray, watching for anything to help her find a way out. Looking up, she noticed a very large rock, jagged at the end to make it different from the others, and a sigh escaped her maw. She saw this rock when she first entered, that would mean she was walking in continues circles. Clare shook her head, lowering her eyes. She never seemed to do anything right, always a mess up. Not being able to find where her Camp Clearing was? She was no proper pack wolf, she belonged alone.  Staring into the abyss of fog, a memory bloomed in her mind, taking over her fear and taking hold of it reigns.  

Running with all her might, she turned a sharp corner and tumbled into the dirt. Her father’s growled were dangerously close as he ran towards her. Whimpering and scrabbling to her paws, the devils shadow appeared over her and slashed at her. Adrenaline pumping through her body, she didn't seem to feel the pain, but she knew she was injured as blood pooled below her. She took off once again before he could grab her, disappearing into the thick rain. Clare shook uncontrollably; a soft whimper escaped her maw as she peered around the large rock she hid behind. Her father growled with anger as he lowered himself slightly, whispering, ”Come here you little piece of shit….” His eyes flickered back and forth as he tried to see through the thick rain, his maw to the ground, sniffing Clare out. She closed her eyes and pressed her flank up against the rock, holding back whimpers. As she sat there in the rain, her pelt darkening with dirt and rain, she listened closely as her father searched for her; as time passed he gave up. With a deep growl he took off, leaving Clare alone. She looked down and watched as the blood pooled up, blood trickling down her cheek. She couldn't seem to process what had happened that led up to all of this. Still hiding, she swallowed back another whimper. This was a big fear for her, a dark, shadowy void that seemed to accompany her a lot. Although it was frightening, she couldn't help but feel comfortable in it. It was all she knew. Blinking she came back into reality, but her mind was still hazy. As she sat there, wet from the moist of the fog and water, she lowered her ears. She couldn't help but feel that same feeling of familiarity as she sat there alone and in silence. Growing up with loneliness cradling you instead of your parents, Clare couldn't help it. Shaking her head slightly, she tried to clear her mind, looking up she took a deep breath in. The fear was there once again as she couldn't stand the silence, it was suffocating. Standing up she looked both ways before she jumped upon a rock, careful to steady herself as she looked above the rocks, some large rocks covering her view. She didn't know which way to go, a cloud of confusion seemed to make her slightly frustrated. It seemed like her life was full of unknown decisions she just couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 13:17

A dense fog had fallen over the lands of the unwanted. The terrain had changed drastically and Desmond knew that something was not right. Perhaps winter was steadily approaching faster than he thought. However thick it had been, it did not stop his body from wandering. His legs moved slowly, pushing his body through the thick moisture in the atmosphere. Life in the forest had come out to be rather loud. Birds chirped and woodland creatures were busy with activity. He could smell and hear them perfectly, but seeing them was a whole different story. The thick was rolling in deeper and deeper. Walking along his path, he left the rogue lands and headed for the neutrals. Each time he left home, he seemed to wander upon more and more wolves from different packs. So far the count had been three of Erenyx and one of Helidos. Both packs were able to give him the information he was searching for, though he always wanted to know more. Opinions were like assholes. Everyone had their own. The wolf knew this and thought it wise to collect as many as he could. What one wolf might have thought about something was completely different than another. But pack wolves were always that way. Always fighting, complaining, or whatever they had to do to cause drama in their boring lives. The Rogue was tired of such things and had set himself into a drama-free land. The grass was far greener on his side, and all he had to worry about was his own magnificent self. Cream paws made their way to the lands he had not yet traveled. But as he got closer to the neutral lands, he could see the fog seemed even thicker here. He had not ventured this far into the neutral lands and decided perhaps today would be the day. His green eyes glimmered as they stared off into the distance. What kinds of dangers could be waiting for him? The thrill of not knowing forced the Rogue to enter. His tail hung between his hind legs, swaying gently from side to side with the easy turning of his hips as he walked. His shoulders rolled casually with each step and in time, he would make it to the heart of the territory. AS he wandered, he could not see a foot's length before him. It was far too dark and gloomy. The moisture hung around his eyes, like tiny grey clouds holding in their unrelenting storm. Tried as he might, he could not shake them away. He would continue to be like this, blinded from his eyes, while his other senses worked over time to keep him safe. He could feel the jagged rocks beneath his pads, and the water that covered the floor. Where was he? But in the silence, the dead of the fog, he smelled a scent which he knew slightly. He was not the most familiar with it, but it belonged to a pack wolf.

Helidos. Female. His nose told him this valuable information and a smiled trickled across his maw. The only Heldios member he had met was a male, his name was Drogo. He was believed to be a Warrior or something, Desmond really couldn't recall. But he heard so many stories about Helidos, that Drogo claimed to be false. Why not ask yet another wolf? Desmond followed the thick scent, which was stuck in the sky through the humidity and fog. It was almost as if it was a yellow-painted road for him to follow. His paws followed the direction of his nostrils, allowing them to take more and more information in as he wandered further and further into the deep. His ears were alert, though he was not worried for any danger. Swiftly he moved, maneuvering over the rocky terrain. Through the fog and darkness, he could finally see a figure before him. There was the female and soon he could see the white of her coat. "Hello miss, may I ask what you would be doing out here in this weather, all by yourself? There's a lot of dangerous things here. One could get hurt if you are not careful.." He gave her a smirk, though he would never hurt a pack wolf for no reason. He did not wish to scare her away, but it seemed something was wrong with this fae. His green eyes rolled over her body, taking each bit of her frame into his mind. She was smaller than he, as most wolves were, but she would be faster than him had they started a foot race with one another. His form was relaxed, and he showed no sign of a threat to her, unless she was afraid of his sheer size difference alone. But that would be all from her own mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 09:17

The seasons were shifting and the temperatures were dropping.The fog was cradling Clare's body as she pondered her thoughts and decisions, unaware of the new comer that now stood close to her. Gasping slightly she turned, looking at the male who appeared out of the fog. Immediately she noticed the major height difference, making her stand up straighter to seem bigger. It was strange to hear a voice cripple the silence, so fragile it broke with just an intake of air. Blinking back confusion she took in the appearance of the male, his large body and frame seemed to tower over her. His muscles were noticeable with every move he made, just shifting slightly she could see the muscles ripple. But even though he had the strength, Clare had the speed. Lifting her maw up to the air she noticed there was no scent of a pack on him, making her tilt her head slightly. Listening to the male, she watched a smirk appear slowly, a shiver soon passing through her body. Looking into the males emerald green colored eyes, she couldn't help but raise her brow in a silent thought. Her ear twitched slightly, the males words seemed to drip with something more then a question- but a warning. Gulping back the fear that threatened to show its self, she straightened out her shoulders, "Do you take me as one to run from danger? Fast assumptions for one who ventured in here willingly. For all you know, I may have come in here willingly also, maybe I crave the thrilling adventure of danger."All she spoke were lies, the words passed through her maw easily, but it was hard to swallow the fact she lied to someone who she didn't know. Lying was never the right card to play, especially when meeting someone, but with the scenery around them and the males appearance that seemed to scream that he didn't play by the rules, lying was the exact card to play. As she waited for the male to speak, she settled back down in silence, but something in the air shifted when this male showed himself- something strange. Who would come into this area willingly? Clare was lost, but never would she expose her weakness to the male, but what was his excuse? Her eyes never wavered as she watched him with curiosity, her hackles stood just slightly, the fast beating of her heart was loud; she wondered if he could hear the beating. It wasn't her first time meeting another wolf, her journey alone for so long made her understand who to run from and who to trust, and right now, all signals were telling her to run. Although the males body language was friendly, she couldn't help but feel the adrenaline from being lost, to remembering a horrid memory and now meeting a stranger. In the past, it was hard for her to trust males, hardly able to contain her fear just being around them. Raised by an unloving father and an abusive step father, it was hard to trust males now. Standing her ground she returned the smirk, hoping to pull off the lie. Although she was looking at the male, she couldn't help but wonder through her thoughts. If this male had no scent of a pack, then would that make him a Rogue? The thought sent another shiver through her body, never had she encountered a Rogue, other pack members from other packs, but never face to face to an actual Rogue. She knew she should of felt fear, but for some reason a bubble of excitement formed in her chest. She did love an adventure, but danger was a different story. Her life was always about danger, but not the fun kind. Trying to survive, just to breath another day, to live one more terrible day, even if it is hard to bare the fact that your life is a living hell.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 12:07

Desmond chuckled softly, feeling the laugh hanging around their heads. The air was so thick, it was hard for anything to escape. "Sweetheart, I have been alone for a very long time. I have seen the difference between a frightened wolf and one who has confidence in one's self. Your words can say whatever they please, but your body language, now that speaks volumes for an actual being. I would just think this place more of an atmosphere for those who belong to your neighboring pack. They have more of that... 'wild' and 'dangerous' mind set. But it's good to see a wolf break from their pack binds and live a little. I promise you no harm, unless you give me a reason. So you should relax. Though, that could all very well change within an instant. That's the thing about my kind of wolves... You never know when you have crossed the boundaries into the danger zone until it is too late. Lucky for you, I'm feeling extra pleasant today," he smirked as he looked to her bright blue orbs. He could not help but to stare into them, it was astounding how perfect and luscious they were. He thought about commenting on them, but quickly remembered he had yet to introduce himself. "You must think I am so rude... My name is Desmond. And what shall I call you beautiful?" He smiled to her, allowing his teeth to show just barely. "So what shall I call you then? I could continue to call you Sweetheart or beautiful, whichever you prefer." The male looked to her, still smiling. Thinking about sitting down, he remembered the cold water he was standing in. If he did such a thing, his rump would be soaked and it would only add to the unfavorable conditions around him. It would only make him feel agitated and wanting to leave. But leaving this lone female to herself, he would not, could not allow any danger to come to her. "Of all the places to go seeking adventure, what made you come here little Snow White?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 09:47

The male’s words were smooth and charming, making Clare blush slightly. She listened as he soon found a crack in her shield of lies, breaking it into pieces. She was never good at lying anyways, so it was no surprise that this male could see right through her.  Blinking to clear her eyes, she couldn’t help but watch the male in awe as he spoke. He was the definition of a perfect wolf, something Clare could not ignore. His eyes were something she adored; the emerald green seemed to sparkle as she looked into them. She was in some sort of trance as she stared into them, trying to unravel the story that they hide. She was sucked out of the trance as she took in the males words,”Roaming alone tends to be a talent of mine. Striving for more and finding new adventures seem to be what I love to do, never do I stay in one place. You never know when something will be taken away from you, so why stay and watch.” Listening to the male introduce himself she tilted her head slightly. Desmond. For some reason Clare couldn’t help but think how unique it was, she immediately wondered if there was a meaning behind it. She noticed that the male did not speak a rank nor a pack name in his introduction, looking clearly at the male this time, she spoke “What a unique name, it’s nice to meet you, Desmond.” She blushed deeply as he called her beautiful and sweetheart, never once missing a beat and saying it smoothly. She had to hand it to this male; he knew how to play his cards. She didn’t miss a beat either as she answered, ”You may call me Clare, although beautiful and sweetheart have a nice ring to it. Do you normally try to charm every female you meet, Desmond?” She smirked slightly as she spoke but then soon smiled widely as she watched his discomfort. Looking around she sighed and her eyes glistened with a ting of excitement, ”You never know what you may find if you judge by the cover, never know what adventure that awaits you. Although this is the most unpleasant place, it sure does make your mind haze for a moment and pause to truly look at what is beneath.” Looking around she ignored the dangerous scenery it presented, and she looked deeper. It amazed her how something so dangerous could be so beautiful; if you looked closely you could see mother nature’s perfect creations.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 15:01

"See, I can understand that lifestyle. I've been living it for so long, I doubt I could handle the binds of pack life. A long time ago, very long ago... I was a Beta of my father's little round about pack. But it was just too much work. You have to actually care for the wolves beneath you, otherwise they just whine and cry all the time. Being free and alone, it's so wonderful. I can literally do what I want, when I want, and how I want. If I want to go kill twelve rabbits, eat three and save the others for later, I can. I don't have to give my kills to anyone. If I want to go mingle with either pack, I can. And to be honest with you, I've even crossed into Erenyx lands. So I understand that adventure seeking life. I live it daily." Desmond spoke softly, his voice soothing among the silence which wrapped itself around them. His emerald hues looked to her, rolling over the figure she held. She was a beautiful creature, almost perfect if there was such a thing. "Why thank you.." he said as he tipped his nose downward to her respectfully. "It is not the most unusual or uncommon name I have heard, but I have been blessed with it, so I guess I can't be too upset about it, now can I?" He spoke with a small chuckle in his flirtatious tone. He was a flirt, good at what he did, but he was also very respectful to a lady. Not so much to males. Males were irritating and it always seemed his competitive side would flare when around one. Perhaps it was his cocky nature getting in his way? Whatever the issue was, he was a sucker for it.

When she introduced herself to him, he could not help but to smile. "Pretty name for a pretty girl. Then I suppose I shall call you 'Beautiful Clare of Helidos'. I think it rather fits you well. But I do wonder... what is your title among your pack? I would hope such a beautiful fae was honored with the rank of Alphess, for no other wolf could be as stunning as you. And just so you know, I have a knack for being completely honest with others. I do not like to lie unless I absolutely have to. I would be lying if I tried to say your eyes did not sparkle and shine like the shimmering lake on a beautiful spring day. It is possibly the most beautiful hue of blue I have ever seen. But if I were to see an ugly fae, I fear I would have to be blunt with her, completely honest. I do not prefer honey-coating things, if you catch my meaning... I feel it is wrong to be untruthful to others, especially those who you do not know. You never know when it will come to bite you in the ass." As she continued to speak of adventure and what not, he found himself looking to the world around them. His green eyes tried harder to see through the mist and the woe. It was as if the land was permanently depressed, never seeing the bright light of day. "There is nothing I find more invigorating than exploring the lands."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 21:57

Clare couldn't help but laugh at the males words, "Of course taking care of a pack is difficult, if you earned your way up to Beta you must of known that. But I will agree, being alone and free has it's perks, but it also has it's downfalls. I was raised by my own shadow, so it was a second nature for me to be alone." Clare didn't mention the fact she was treated unfairly back home, she did not want to burden the male with her past problems. As if her words were a slap to the face, she suddenly remembered the scar that stretched from the right side of her maw to the tip of her right eye. Noticing that the male held a steady gaze, she wondered if he had seen it or not. The relaxing posture he took and the fact he had yet said anything about it confirmed her conclusion. The thick fog also gave her a good idea that he had yet seen it, but she lowered her head slightly and gazed at the foggy, wet ground; continuing."Crossing the Erenyx lands, you say? My what a temerarious and ludicrous thing to do. Only a madman would cross over to his own deathbed." Although she spoke with all seriousness, she couldn't help chuckle, his appalling actions were only dreams of the freedom she never tasted, a life with no fear. She heard many frightening rumors about the other pack, never would she want to cross a Erenyx pack member on their bad day.

Smiling slightly she shook her head at the male in amusement, "I have just met you, and yet you have somehow managed so many nicknames, I'm flattered. To answer your question, I take the title of a Hunter, no where near Alphaness, but I appreciate the compliment. It is a cure and a blessing to be so truthful, it is good to know that your tongue is not stained with lies. I wish I could say the same for myself, but it seems as if lies are so close to the truth that I can't tell which one is different from the other." As he spoke about her eyes she couldn't help but smile. Craning her neck up to look at him, she smirked slightly, "You say you speak only the truth and that I should relax in your presence, but how do I know that you won't kill me now? You walk this world alone, seeing someone who abides by a pack must rile you up somehow." Looking around once again as he spoke about his love for exploring she couldn't help but nod, "Exploring was something I tended to do often when I was a pup, always searching for something more in life. I was such an audacious pup, never missing a chance for something new to replace what I was taught life really was." The fog seemed to create a stifling atmosphere, making Clare regret ever coming in here. The need to move and walk around was tempting, but she stayed put, waiting for the male to speak.

Last edited by Hunter Clare on February 18th 2015, 09:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 10:20

"Tell me, Beautiful Clare, how did you come to join this pack you belong to now? If you are not the one to wish being around others, why force yourself to be in such a life? Why not abandon your bonds and your promise and seek refuge within the unwanted lands? This place is magnificent for the dangers it holds and the beauty as well. Live free forever? Does that not sound appealing to your wandering soul?" As he spoke to her, his head tilted slightly at his questions. If life was so hard to be with others, why not make it easy for oneself and just leave? Honor is of nothing serious ion the life of a wanderer. There are far more important matters to live with, should anything arise. Survival was key when alone. No longer with the number in a pack, a single bar could easily kill a lone wolf. But it was not common for Desmond to come across such beasts. Instead, he had never actually seen a bear. He only heard tales of them from other wolves. If he ever did see one, surely he would flee. Preservation of life, after all, was the most important thing to him. As she spoke of his travels to the darker side of the world, all he could do was smile. His grin stretched wide across his maw. It was true, perhaps Desmond was a little mad... But wasn't every wolf mad? "You see, dearest Clare, I do not fear the leader of that pack. They speak so highly of him, his lackies and the other wolves I have heard rumors from. Yes, he has done some terrible things - so they say. But a rumor is just that. Most of the time, they hold no water to the truth. For all we know, the Alpha of Erenyx could in fact be an oversized reindeer. Have you ever seen this Alpha? Has anyone seen this Alpha?" As he posed the question, he knew the answer already. Of course wolves had seen him. How could they not? When she asked if he would kill her, he smiled. "If I had planned to kill you my dear, I would have already done so. Seeing wolves who choose to be slaves of their leaders, does not cause me to want to kill them. They make their own decisions and I have to respect that. Now if a pack wolf was threatening my life or wished to cause me some kind of harm, then yes, I would kill them. I would have no remorse either. I have lived a virtuous life so far, and I plan to continue it until age takes my last breath. In the last seconds, he began to think maybe she was up to something. "You're not planning on doing anything stupid, are you?" His tone was joking, but his eyes watched her body. If she made any move he would be aware of it right as it happened. No wolf would catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 16:45

Listening to the male she sighed, her head shook slightly as she spoke, "I was raised with no one there for me. Yes, I still had my father, but he abandoned me when I was a pup. My mother found a new mate, but they were a little... Harsh." Clare cringed slightly as she said the word harsh, that was putting is mildly. Pushing back the lump that was forming she continued, "They were there but at the same time- They weren't. It's as if there was an empty void in place of where there hearts were suppose to be. To answer you question about why I should stay in a pack, even if I enjoy being alone, I guess it's because..." She sighed and looked up at him, "Hope. I guess I just still have hope that maybe being in a pack will give me what my family never gave me. I lived a life full of fear, loneliness and never feeling loved or good enough, maybe a pack could give me that. I know it sounds foolish but what if it's what I'm looking for? What if a pack was what I need?" Chuckling dryly she shook her head once more, "It always comes down to that, huh: What if. What if I was a better pup, would my family not hate me? What if I tried harder to keep my mother and father together, would my father be alive today?" Smiling slightly, she shifted her paws and cleared her throat.

Her heart was on her sleeve, sewed to where anyone could grab it and smash it. Removing her heart, she placed it back in it's place, "But one could always change ones mind, maybe I was destined for a life free from the world into a life full of rules meant to be broken." Listening to the male speak, she shivered from the cold and from the mentioning of the other pack leader. She shrugged slightly, "I've never seen the pack leader before, but rumors are rumors. I would have to agree with you, how can one fear something they have yet to see? Words can throw off the balance of the fairness of judgment quickly." Her words went deeper, secret roots hiding behind them. Clare never experienced love, not from a family at least, yet their words made Clare's judgment on love off balance.

Listening to the male speak once again a small, innocent smile crossed her face, a hint of amusement flickered in her eyes, "It seems as if I misread you then, dear Desmond. For a Rogue, you speak so politely. To answer you other question, I think it would be impossible for me to do anything stupid or even attack you, for as you can see, you would have the upper hand in that situation." Looking up she craned her neck slightly, proving her point about his height. And the fact that his muscles rippled just by speaking, she knew she would be dead if she tried anything. Smiling into his emerald green eyes, she couldn't help but wonder what stories this Rogue held within; what his life of freedom led him to. Turning away she looked around the fog, squinted her eyes she tried to see clearly once again. A strange question popped up in her head and she looked back into his eyes, "Would you like to take a walk with me, Desmond?" Thinking back to his discomfort, she hoped he would say yes. This place was becoming stuffy, suffocating her; with the burden she just released off her shoulders and the fact that the fog seemed to thicken, she wanted to get away from here. Turning around she looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at him, a small smile on her maw.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 08:25

"It's not foolish, Clare. In order to make it in a place of such darkness and despair, we have to keep something in our mind. That hope you speak about, we need to hold fast to that idea. No matter what you are hoping for. I just want to live. I want to see everything I can. I want to go anywhere my paws will take me. I want to see the world and maybe one day, I will travel all across it... Hopes and dreams are vital for any wolf, no matter what kind of living situation you are in." He chuckled to her response. "If there's one thing I learned growing up, it's that you can never play the 'What If' game upon yourself. There's nothing you can do to fix the past. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it. If every day I spent thinking about what was, then I would never be aware of what is. Don't let those times of old consume you, for that alone, will end your life." Desmond was far more relaxed than he had been in a long time. As a Rogue, one must always be on their guard, ready for anything. But this brute was at peace with his surroundings. If anything were to happen, he would run with it. There were no plans, no future ideals, just the now. If all wolves could think like he did, he truly believed all would be more happy. Soft emerald eyes looked to the fae as she spoke, watching her lips move and her body language. She too seemed to have calmed down around him, which forced a smile to crease across his maw. "You are correct. I am larger than you, but what I gain in size, I lack in speed. It is important for every wolf to know what their limitations are. Nobody is perfect. I am shocked you even pre-judged me. For you see, Beautiful Clare, one cannot be judged by their features or their looks. It's what you say and do that truly matters. Just because I choose to walk a path of loneliness does not mean that I am vile or putrid. In fact, only few wolves are actually considered crazy. I have met just a paw-full of this buffoons. Think of it this way... You are familiar with Caribou, no? Well I have seen situations where two bucks, looking exactly the same were completely different. One male was all about fighting and taking what he wanted. The other, was too busy eating and getting fat. I would like to consider myself more of the fat Caribou... I like food and all the talk of fighting and all that does not phase me. It does little to interest me." As he looked down to her, he could not help but to smile. She was an interesting wolf to speak with and as much as he tried to not let it, he was enjoying himself. When she asked him if he wished to go for a walk, she gave him little time to reply. She had already turned her back to him and was walking away. Seeing the form of a fae as she was walking away, was a treat Desmond loved to see. He could see the hips sway and the tail swing ever so slightly, but just enough to tell what kind of hips they had. Desmond had never fathered pups and though he never really thought about doing so, he was curious on it now. His head tilted slightly to the side, but as she looked to him, turning her head his direction, he smiled. He had been caught checking her out. Instead of leaving it wide open in the awkward silence, he moved to walk beside her. "I could go for a walk. I'm sure stretching my legs is healthy for me. But I must ask, have you ever tried to fend off a den from a badger? Those little buggers are nasty." As they walked along, he planned to answer any questions she had and share all the amazing tales he had living on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Rules Are Meant to Be Broken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules Are Meant to Be Broken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1