Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories of a Broken Heart (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 09:49

Pain had escaped away from the pack-lands under the cover of the dim early morning light, the sun not even having risen over the horizon when he left his den. In recent days his training with Elite Katyusha had been exhausting, and brutal. Throughout his training he always felt tired afterwards, and it would last through to the next session. A part of him found the training much to intense, while another part was thankful he was able to receive real training.

In no time he had reached the neutral territories, and then the Isle De Muerto. A mountainous territory like Cathedral Mountain and Frozen Fang Pass but much smaller than Frozen Fang Pass and void of the red rocks of Cathedral mountain. Pain approached the mountains through the thick forest at the base of the mountain, silently gliding through the evergreen forest, which was still a dark green even with the white blankets of white snow layering the ground.

Once he had climbed to near the top of the mountain, carefully avoiding any patches of ice on the narrow mountain passes as he did so, he chose a wide ledge, with plenty of room for himself and more so he could lie down comfortably. Besides the occasional howl of a gust of wind against the rock mountain face, there was not a sound to be heard save Pain's even breathing as it clouded the air in front of him.

He had come here to rest, and think in solitude. The male had mostly isolated himself from most of the pack save a few other pack members, some of whom he had met by chance or those he needed, like Elite Katyusha. He was in no rush to meet anyone however, more would know of the warrior soon, once his training was complete.

He soon allowed himself to close his amber eyes as he laid down on the ledge, dozing off for a moment and in a moment he was able to recall the day when his reality of pain had begun, a time where he had a different name.

Tobias awoke with a jolt, eager to begin a new day. It was still dark outside, but he could hear a rustling outside of wolves moving, perhaps a night patrol was being organized? Eagerly, the brute would rise to go meet the wolves outside for the patrol, but he soon overheard what the wolves outside were talking about, one of the voices he could distinctly hear was his father's, Luther.

"They have crossed the border! They are heading this way, I just barely made it here before them, they will arrive in minutes." It was one of the wolves on border patrols speaking, but who was he talking about?

"So the Evergreen pack has finally made it's move? This is not good. It is too late to run too, we could never move the pups in time. We must stay here and try to fend them off..." his father seemed troubled, a worried tone in his voice.

"There is also another detail you should know about Alpha, your son Deimos was at the head of the force along with the Nemesis and the Alpha of the Evergreen pack."

At this Tobias emerged from the den immediately, seeing his father standing with the lanky wolf who was on border patrol. Luther was a large wolf, like Deimos and Tobias would grow to be, with a coat that was a mixture of blacks and whites and grays. Tobias was almost a mirrored image of his father, just without the gray fur of his father. He could see the despair in Luther's eyes already, "Dad, I will get Deimos back, I promise, we can still save him, and we will fend off the attack, I am strong now, don't you remember all the training we have done?"

Luther only sighed as his son tried to comfort him, "Just stay back, me and your mother will handle this along with the other wolves, you have never been in a real fight before."
With this his father trotted off heading towards the edge of the camp where a group of other warriors stood, Tobias huffed in frustration as he walked off, he had wanted to fight too! If anything however, Tobias was obedient, as was his sister Zelda, who emerged from her den as well shortly after.

"What is going on? Father seems worried." After Tobias had filled her in she seemed to go still for a moment as she heard the name of her brother Deimos, sadness flickering in her silvery eyes for a minute. She had still missed her brother dearly, and Tobias could see it. He vowed he would get his brother back today no matter what.

In that moment, he could hear a chorus of howls permeate the chilly night air, the opposing pack. These howls soon turned into snarls as they neared. Tobias stood outside the den along with his sister, watching as they approached, and both sides seemed to be sizing each other up. Tobias scanned the crowd of enemy wolves looking for his brother, but he was no where to be seen yet. He turned to his sister, "For now lets defend the caretaker and healer's dens, at least we will be somewhat useful." With a slight nod, Zelda moved to the caretaker's den and he to the healer's den.

The fighting soon commenced, the vicous growling and yelps of pain filling the night air. Tobias stood at the healer's den like his father had said watching for any wolves that might make it through like his father had said, but as it dragged on he grew more and more eager to join the fighting. Soon his pack's warriors were beginning to be pushed back, and the battle soon was being waged in the center of the camp, in full view from where Tobias stood. His first view of battle shocked him, and he stood frozen where he stood as the metallic scent of blood wafted over to him. Many of the wolves of his pack were already battered, open wounds bleeding as they fended off wolves in equal condition. periodically wolves on either side could be seen falling, teeth still bared as they fell to the ground lifelessly, some with their throats torn out and others from exhaustion.

Worry now taking over him he ran into the fray, looking for his parents. Zelda as well had come to his aid. As he stood by his father and mother's side they were able to fend off the wolves, him and his sister being fresh they easily dispatched the wolves. As they stood over the many bodies of enemy wolves and friends alike they did not have time to grieve, soon the small band of remaining warriors were faced with a second group behind them.

In his haste, the pack's Alpha, Luther, had not accounted for any of his flanks, and as these wolves approached, crimson blood could be seen already tainting their maws. Tobias looked on with horror, he had not seen them, but they approached from where the caretaker and healer dens were, they had stood no chance against the warriors. Among these wolves stood his brother Deimos, along with the Alpha of the Evergreen pack. No words were exchanged as the now despaired and enraged warriors that remained in Tobias's pack charged, nothing left for them to lose. Luther and his mother Luna also joined their warriors. Zelda and Tobias stood where they were in a daze. The young warriors have never seen such brutality, and the lull in fighting had allowed them to process what was in front of them. All around them all they could see was the ones they once had possibly knew as friends, acquaintances, or had just seen around the pack, torn into pieces, the blood of not only warriors now tainting the air but of pups who had never been given the chance to grow, healers who lived to heal wolves, not hurt them.

Soon both groups of wolves thinned, until only his mother and father stood, fighting Deimos and the Alpha. Luther fought the Alpha valiantly, while Tobia's mother Luna fended off Deimos. Soon the Alpha fell however, Luther victorious. This brought a bud of hope in Tobias' chest, perhaps they could win, and he could bring his brother back. This was turned to shock once again however, when Deimos retreated momentarily, before closing his ivory teeth around the Alpha's throat, tearing it out. The defeated wolf sputtered, making a gurgling choking sound before dying shortly after.

"What is the meaning of this? What have you become, Deimos?" Luther said in disbelief as he witnessed the act, looking to Deimos who stood over the body of the wolf who was supposed to be his comrade.

Another wolf soon emerged, the Alphess of the Evergreen pack, Nemesis. Tobias recognized her instantly, she had been a caretaker in his pack before leaving with Deimos. He knew now she had been a spy. "The Alpha was weak, he needed to be removed before I could become a true leader of The Evergreen Pack." she said, sauntering over casually as if the blood and carnage that surrounded her did not bother her one bit, "And this was the perfect opportunity, it was as simple as sending enough wolves to make sure that there would be barely no survivors on both sides except for me and Deimos, killing anyone that could possibly learn our secret. Then, I would become Alphess, and Deimos would be Alpha." The snake chuckled then, "Deimos was surprisingly more than willing to follow along with this plan."

Luther looked pleadingly to his son Deimos now, "Don't you see? She is using you as a pawn! What is to say she won't kill you after this? All she wants is power." Deimos would not have any of it however,

"Foolish father, how could you possibly understand her motives, you are weak, and now I will become truly strong." Deimos charged his own father then, Tobias could only stand and watch, surprised he would attack his own father. Luther, now exhausted and injured, did not last very long, attacking Deimos as he came close only to be dodged and tackled to the ground by the large brute. As soon as Luther fell Luna attacked afterwards, while Deimos was still occupied with Luther, she was not quick enough either however, Deimos whirled around, grabbing her by the scruff and throwing her down next to her mate.

Tobias and his sister could only stand there in horror as Deimos swiftly killed both his parents, tearing out their soft throats with his teeth. There would be no last words form either of them, their vocal cords torn out as well, and they bled to death quickly, or perhaps they chocked to death on their own blood first.

When Zelda charged to challenge Deimos Tobias wanted to follow her, but he stood frozen, and he regrets that to this day. Perhaps it was the despair he felt, as his hope was crushed when Deimos killed his own mother and father, he had not only seen his mother and father died, but Deimos as well was beyond help, he had died to him that day. As he defeated Zelda, with her left from this world the only other wolf he loved.

As Deimos stood over Zelda now, blood spattered over his jet black fur, and amber eyes, the same as Tobias staring him down, the young wolf could only utter a few words."How could you... how could you, brother?" These words soon rose in intensity until he charged Deimos himself, jumping over many fallen warriors and his family to avenge them. At this point he did not care if he died here, perhaps it would be even better if he did. Nemesis had retreated back into the darkness as the battle between brothers began, both the last standing among both forces.

The battle lasted longer than any of the previous ones, Tobias being more skilled than his sister and more well rested than his father or mother, but in the end he too was defeated, eventually being knocked to the ground as he began to lose blood from his wounds. As Deimos pressed his paw to his throat, cutting off his breathing, Tobias began to say his farewells to the world, hoping he would meet his sister mother and father in the next world, Deimos then leaned down to his ear however, "Live with your pain, naive little brother, let your hate consume you, it is the only way you can hope to become as strong as me."

With that he disappeared into the night, leaving a shocked and broken Tobias lying on the ground. The last vision he remembered before passing out from the loss of blood was the lifeless eyes of Zelda who laid next to him.

Pain woke then, opening his amber eyes to the mountainous view from which he had fallen asleep. The sun had now risen quite a bit, from what he could tell it was almost noon. He was in a somber mood now, the dead stare of his once sister still fresh in his mind. The dream had renewed the experience for him, it felt as if it had just happened yesterday again, and he had just thrown out his old name for his new one. He would not cry for his family's memory however, even in solitude he vowed to be strong, to be an avenger.

Last edited by Warrior Pain on August 27th 2014, 14:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 14:27

Staying away from the pack was something Samael was finding himself growing better and better at. He had spent so much time away from the lands he once called home, that he often wondered if he should leave Erenyx, to wander the world alone, to grow and build. But he knew even a two year old wolf would have issues being alone, especially when most of his training pertained to fighting, not hunting. He wandered the lands, his nose low to the ground as he followed one paw after the other. Once he made his way to Isle De Muerto, he was immediately reminded of a story he was once told by his father. There was a wolf, one he had never actually met before. But his father told him of the male, Kenai was his name. The wolf was cocky and thought he knew everything about everything. He lived on the words of whatever that fool Azul had said to him. Steele was a true leader, he did not listen to the dumb words of a wolf he knew was so wrong. He had been told the tale of their fight, how it was an epic battle in which his father had won. The fool feel down the face of the waterfall, and laid in the still waters below. And it just so happened that Samael heard this "Kenai" once again. Lucas spoke of him. It was bizarre. This wolf knew of him as well. But Steele knew the real story of the fight and Samael knew his father was much better than any wolf to date, even more so than the "all mighty Teren".

As he approached the area deeper, he found a wolf sleeping. What a strange place to rest. The wolf smelled of Erenyx, but it was not a wolf he knew or had ever seen. He watched the other, analyzing his body as he rested his haunches on the ground behind the other. He looked to the water and then to the member of his pack. "Not the best place to choose a resting place. The Helidos wolves are stronger than you would think.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 18:04

Moments after he woke up, another spoke, uncomfortably close. Pain flicked his ears, sniffing the air as he turned his head. He was about to get up, when he realized it was a wolf of Ernyx, not an enemy. He then grew slightly annoyed that he had allowed himself to be sneaked up on, although it couldn't have been helped, he should have chosen a better place to sleep. At his comment about Helidos wolves, the black and white brute would sigh then before saying,

"I do not think it would be likely for a Helidos wolf to happen upon me and have the inclination to kill me in neutral territory, although that would be unfortunate." he said these words in an even tone, somewhat gloomily. Pain was careful to conceal most of his emotions however, he doubted the wolf wanted to be worried with his own problems.

Pain had not seen this wolf before in the pack lands, which he had spent much time in recently training, so the stranger who was clearly marked as Erenyx intrigued the brute. He seemed to be about his own age as far as his amber eyes could tell from where he laid. "I am Warrior Pain," he said simply, not asking the strangers name. He would tell him his name if he felt like it, Pain knew personally he was much more comfortable with telling others his name if they offered theirs first. Answer or not Pain would further intrigue, "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 19:07

"That's funny," he chuckled as he walked towards the edge of the water, right before it hit the falls portion. He looked down the path of the liquid, watching it all pool at the bottom. His bi-colored eyes moved from the water and turned with his head to see the warrior once more. "I take it you have not heard the tales of Helidos wolves, you perhaps have, but not the ones who actually have done something to our own pack. My father faced one before, and they had a real fight right in this very spot, where we are standing now. My father was the better of th two and bested him, forcing the Helidos wolf to tumble to the water below. He would have defeated him, or even killed him if it had not been for their bitch of a warrior." Samael walked back close to the other wolf, looking over him and then to the water. "I am Samael, I have lived in these lands since I took my first breath. These lands were founded by my own father, Alpha Steele." With the revelation of who he was to this new wolf, he waited for a moment before speaking more about his reason for being here. What was his real reason for being here? Did he wish to retain the perfect image of his father by coming to the place where he almost achieved what would have been his greatest triumph? Killing his initial nemesis, which would prove his greatness to the whole world, to Samael. The black male looked to Pain, a wolf new to Erenyx, yet seemed to have an air of dominance over the bi-eyed male. If he would have known the truth, who he truly was, perhaps there would be some kind of change for him? Samael really did not care, he was nobody now. "I have come here to find solace for myself to discover what I am to do with my life now. The pack is... the pack is failing itself and soon it will be of nothingness with the direction your great leader is taking it in. I know he has not said or done much, other than killing my father, but I can see it in his eyes. Call me insane, call me whatever you want... But Teren is bad news. Soon others will see it, but for now their eyes are shrouded by a smog of nothingness. They cannot see the truth, but in time they will and it will be too late for them." He stood tall as he spoke, still growing into his full size to stand at the height of his own father, possibly even taller with the genetics of both his large mother and father. "So what brings you here, Pain?" he asked as he looked to the ashen male with a look of interest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 08:12

The only other feature of dark colored male he was able to discern was his multi-colored eyes. At this Pain stared for a moment, intrigued by the unusual coloration. He had not seen a wolf with eyes of two colors such as his. Pain however was not interested in such shallow things for long as his gaze followed the male's to the waterfall below them. He had not even noticed it before, perhaps being too deep in though or tired previously.

As he introduced himself as Samael, son of the late Alpha Steele, his piercing amber gaze turned to him immediately, searching his face for any emotion. He had heard the story of Teren's take over from Elite Katyusha. She had been grieving at the time he told her, no doubt, and he still wonders why he would tell her so much after only meeting once on the borders. Besides the point, he did not agree with Teren's take over, it reminded him too much of his brother, only hungry for power, and blinded to everyone else.

As he voiced his concern over the direction the pack would be taking with Teren's reign Pain silently agreed, but for now did not say anything, instead answering his last question, as the previous statement had already past, for now.

Still eyeing the other brute from where he lay in a neutral position he bowed his head slightly, as if in respect for those he had lost. If anything, Pain knew what it felt like to lose ones you loved, to have them killed right in front of you. "I came here to think in solitude, and rest. I came here to remind myself of why I continue to live, to avenge those whom I once loved." He stood now, inclining his head towards the male, "I do not know how you feel, but as I stood on the ashes of all I've ever known, suddenly alone in the dark, the only thing I could turn to was revenge." He then went back to the topic of Teren, "As for the Alpha that killed your father, my eyes are not shrouded by his... façade, any wolf who would go to such lengths to gain power, to trample over other's lives, is bad news."

Pain figured he had come on a little strong, perhaps being too forward with his dislike, no hatred, of the current Alpha. Pain could only hope that, perhaps this Samael was like him, one who seeked retribution, an avenger.

Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 21:19

"Solitude. Such a beautiful thing. I have been in solitude for most of my life, but even more so now. You would be surprised by the number of wolves who wished for my father to be killed in a cruel manner. They liked, even loved, the idea of Teren taking over the pack." There was more he wished to say, but he knew the reaction to an act of treason could be deadly. He did not know who he could ultimately trust within this pack and so for that, he would keep many of his thoughts to himself. Samael was angry and hurt, but he knew better than to spread evil words about the Alpha. The consequences could be life threatening. What if this wolf was working for the Alpha? What if he was just a pawn? Pain could say whatever he wanted, it would not make him feel at ease. There were only two wolves he trusted now, Katyusha and Tundra. He moved to look to the other, his bi-colored eyes staring at him indifferently. "With that, you speak the truth. This Teren is not to be trusted. But I fear other wolves do not see his malicious intent." He stared at the other wolf, checking over his form and everything. "What do you mean by ashes? Metaphorically or literally?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2014, 15:19

Pain maintained his own facade of anger and thirst for retribution for only a few more moments. He let out a shaky sigh as he turned his back to the other wolf as he continued to brood over the images he had just relived. If he concentrated hard enough he could once again almost perfectly recall the feel of Zelda's blood, even in the cold air.

Pain had not completely forsaken his emotions like most had seemed to have done. His emotions were only shrouded behind what was perhaps purely willpower. Even before that one terrible event that changed his life he was headstrong and determined, he would not quit any task until it was complete. Afterwards this willpower was what kept him from breaking completely as he made his life goal of avenging those who died needlessly.

Up until now he had kept his emotions buried quite effectively, and was able to stay focused on the path he needed to be on. Perhaps it was because he had spent the last few days focused on training more than anything else. Either way, he could only keep himself for falling apart completely just barely, as once the first trickle of depression started to leak it became a torrent that was almost unbearable.

Still turned away from Samael, he clamped his maw shut, muscles along the jaws at a tension as he battled back these emotions. He needed allies if he wanted to become strong enough to take on the Alpha, and he did not want to seem weak in front of this wolf. He probably knew more about Teren's fighting than most, and he was the only one that Pain felt he could trust, along with Katyusha.

Taking a deep breath again, he turned again, "I meant it metaphorically... they died by the teeth of a wolf." He sighed again then, his amber eyes drifting back towards the steep slope below his mind drifting back to the event now as he seemingly forgot about his plan to make this wolf his ally, "It was my brother who did it... he killed them all, my mother Luna, my father Luther, and my sister Zelda. He had disappeared previously, went to the rival pack." He pawed at the ground then chuckling softly in an attempt to try and dispel his sadness that seemed to wash over him, but it only faded away pathetically, "I thought I could stop him, train hard to become as strong as him, strong enough to bring him back when he left."

Pain sat down then, still peering out over the cliff from where they stood, "I could not have been more wrong." he said in a low voice, almost to himself some tears rolling down his snout and into the void of air over the cliff below. It was at times like this that Pain just wished he could restart, and had grown up with a brother he could look up to, not one he vowed to kill.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 08:59

"Well I am sorry for your loss, as I have lost as well. I know what it feels like. It is a constant pain that will never seem to fade away no matter what you try to do or try to protect yourself from the pain will not cease. If you need someone to confide in, you can trust me. I bring you no harm, and I am rather well at keeping secrets. Knowing few wolves in the forest leaves me to my own thoughts more than those of others." He moved around, looking to the water once more, and then to Pain. "So have you found a wolf to begin training you yet? You seem rather young.. perhaps close to my age maybe? This spring I shall be two years old." Samael looked over him and then to the world around them. "So I must know, has the scent of the faes driven you mad with aggression and possession? They do not bother me, but I think it is for the fact that I have been going through so much loss, my mind has no room for such things as heat." He was curious as to what this other wolf would tell him, but he would be patient with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 12:26

Pain struggled internally for a few more long moments, letting his emotion run free in a manner that he hadn't experienced since the day he had lost everything. Even the comforting words of the brute next to him seemed far away, as if unable to pierce the veil of pain that covered his mind. After a while however he flicked his ears, concealing such emotions once again.

"I am training with Elite Katyusha right now." he said simply, not expecting her to mean much to the brute. At the mention of the coming spring and heat, the male simply snorted softly before replying,

"I also do not have time to worry myself with that now... I am mostly focused on my training." With that he would yawn lightly before sighing. His training had indeed taken a toll on even his well built body.

Last edited by Warrior Pain on September 17th 2014, 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 18:26

ooc-Pain please lengthen your post to the minimum of ten sentences. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 10:01

"Yes, Katyusha. I know her very well. She was my father's lover. The two of them have an interesting story, indeed." He paused for a moment and closed his eyes. "She was not from these lands, not originally. She was actually a member of the opposing faction. She was from Helidos. She had an altercation with Tye, which then forced her to be brought here for some stupid reason. My father was a very gracious wolf, he granted her her life and made Tye an Omega for his actions. He should have killed them both, for Tye's treason and for Katyusha's entrance to our lands. He personally trained with Katyusha, forcing her to become strong once again. So you should feel lucky to train with her. It's almost as if you are training with my own father. And he was the best wolf, the best fighter I have ever known." Samael looked to the other and then to the water once again. "So why did you choose a female of all the higher male wolves around?"
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 09:37

[Mind me joining? If so just let me know and I'll delete this.]

The male would make his way through the trees with an awkward limp. It was still early in the day and from where he stood at the base of the towering walls of stone- he could see where the sun hit only the very tops of the mountains- everywhere else still dark and sleeping. Spring was beginning to become more evident wherever you looked and this gave the young brute hope and strength. This Winter had been long and treacherous yet as he'd joined Helidos it had began to fade from the earth. Surely that meant something good? He would sigh and a small shiver would run up his spine from standing in the one place for the length of time that Twelve had- it was still cool enough but then again it was barely even dawn. He'd been debating on wether he was well enough to attempt climbing even part of the mountain, he had only left the healer's den recently and had been told to not do anything that may damage his already weakened self as his injuries needed to heal fully before he'd be fully safe. Yet something tugged at him and a longing to climb towards the sunlight washed over him and before he knew what he was doing- he was pulling himself up the rocky slope and kept going and going for what seemed hours before his paws finally hit rock that was bathed in the morning sunlight.

Panting he just stood there for a moment before slumping into a sitting position- his old wounds and injuries aching and his body letting out exhausted protests. He decided not to think of the journey back but instead focused on the beauty of what he was currently seeing. The land stretched away as far as he could see in a mixture of white and green as Spring battled Winter. A sigh left him and he looked up to the icy blue sky- the wind grabbing at his fur and throwing it about. Why had he even come here? It was dangerous to say at the least, the terrain here was treacherous and he was no longer in the territory of Helidos and that meant that members of Erenyx could be here even if he doubted that there would be anyone else in these mountains at this time. Sighing he lay down and rested his head on his creamy paws- Helidos was great, it was an amazing pack. Everyone was respectful and generous and well, it was perfect. If only his father had been with him to see it....The male would shut his eyes, hiding his deep amber orbs from sight with a deep sigh. He supposed he'd been seeking solitude, a lot had happened recently and he just wanted some time to himself to think it all over....and darn the last while had been exhausting....very exhausting....

He awoke with a start, shivering as the wind picked up around him. Pushing himself to his paws- he realized that the sunlight had left where he stood and now washed over the lands before him and from the midsection of the mountain and down. Darn it was past midday, he had to get back to the pack. That had been stupid of him, falling asleep like that. There could have been any predators about, Erenyx wolves...bears....pumas....he shook his head and turned to glance down the way he'd came- muscles aching from lying on the cold bare rock for so long and his old injuries stinging slightly. The trail was steep and seemed covered in loose pebbles, he was surprised he'd  made it up without loosing his footing, getting down would be even harder. Chewing his lip he decided to move around the mountain in search of an easier way down so he took off limping along the ledge and did this for a while without success only to freeze as he stepped around a corner onto a large ledge where two wolves sat.

Fear spiked through him and he stood there frozen- they were both definitely Erenyx and he wrinkled his nose at the stench of them. There was nowhere to run or hide here anyway, he wouldn't run and hide even if there was. No he was not a coward even if he was outnumbered and injured. Standing there hesitantly- Twelve fixed his deep amber gaze on them and awaited a reaction not sure on what he should do until he got one. He was new to Helidos, he didn't know exactly what the rules between the two packs were like but all he knew was that his father had told him not to end up on the borders of Erenyx instead of Helidos or they'd tear him apart which wasn't exactly a very positive thing to go on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 19:19

Ooc: posted from my phone so i couldn't color the text, and sorry for the wait, busy with school now and all.

"I consider myself lucky now, that I am able to be trained by someone so capable." he nodded slightly agreeing with the male, nodding curtly in agreement.

"As for why I wanted her to train me, instead of a male," he tilted his head slightly as if falling into thought for a moment, "I had decided from when I met her at the border, she was ruthless, I did not have to fight her to know she was deadly, just in the way she carried herself I knew she was talented, more so then myself."

Yawning slightly as he sat down now he added, "Anyways, to me it does not matter as much who trains me or of what gender they are, as long as they are skilled."

A moment later Pain would hear a wolf approaching. Snapping out of his exhaustion for now he wheeled around to face the other wolf, clearly scented as Helidos but injured. Did he not notice both of them on the ledge? Or was he out for a fight? Either way the wolf was a damned fool to Pain as he stood there acting brave, "If I were you, I would be running away as fast as I could, or did you think you could take on two Erenyx wolves at the same time in such a state?" As of now Pain clearly did not expect the Helidos wolf to try any such thing, and he didn't feel like it either, really. Instead of aggressiveness his voice was laced with contempt and sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Memories of a Broken Heart (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of a Broken Heart (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1