Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Empty
PostSubject: Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:59

Ranissa could heard the gentle swish of the stream as it flowed over the rocks, swishing down to someplace deeper. Her thoughts lingered on fish for a long moment but it was swept away when the wind blew the scent of wolves towards her. Yes it was stronger, and she knew Nyx was right about finding her way to camp. She certainty had found it. Ranissa stood outside of the clearing her eyes traveling over the range and shape of the place. It was built quite nicely, much care seemed to happen in the camp. Ranissa stepped into the soft grass it was slowly turning green instead of brown, the coming promise of spring. She moved forward and walked into the camp. The ground under her paws was slightly harder from the constant tread of other wolves but she was enjoying it. She could see other wolves but her eyes focused upon the camp, taking it all in. It was so different from her old pack, the air was different. It almost reminded her of home but it was different. Ranissa felt her heart, which had been going at a slow rate, slowly speed up. She looked around her eyes growing accoustomed to the pack and she slowly moved inside. She knew that soon one would ask who she was and she would have to answer. She knew that the scent of Nyx was on her so she wouldn't get in to much trouble but she still knew it would be a harsh judgement. At least i don't look thin or scrawgly. I certaintly wouldn't be allowed in if i weren't in my tip top shape. Her thoughts wandered as her haunches slowly settled onto the ground and she flicked her ear looking around. Her white fur blew in the wind, as it whipped softly through the trees. The scent of spring brought forth much hope to Ranissa. Food, A pack, A home...Its what i finally need. She thought a happy sigh escaping her as it the air expelled from her lungs. Ranissa blinked her bright blue eyes as she looked around. She lifted her head the dark cream color under her chin seemed darker as the shadows came and went from the passing clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 15:47

(bump anybody?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 16:10

Katyusha opened her eyes slowly as she awoke from her nap, trying to enjoy her last day off before her apprenticeship with Steele began tomorrow, and forced to keep away from the borders because of her wounds. With a sigh the fae would lift herself to her paws, turning her gaze to the large gash on her back and the noticeable fang marks on her neck, although just as painful and far less noticeable were the bruises covering her form. Steele hadn't been lying when he said he wouldn't take it easy on her, although in the end it would easily pay off but for now her torment was just beginning.

As the newly appointed Delta roused herself she would stop cold, turning a cold gaze to the new wolf entering the pack clearing. She would catch the slight scent of her beta on the wolf, but she still wasn't sure who she was or what she was doing here, and as a Delta she had an obligation to defend the pack and this certainly fell in her line of duty "Who are you?" she asked rather flatly, moving from the large rock platform in front of her den and nearing this new arrival, carefully sizing up this new wolf in case she tried anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 04:58

Ranissa turned at the voice her ears twitching as she looked over the wolf that stood before her. She took in her features, the brown chestnut fur with lighter tones of brown and amber looking eyes. Ranissa's white and creamy fur blew in the soft wind as it came down from the left side of camp buffeting her fur. "I am Ranissa. Nyx sent me on my way towards camp and well..here I am." She said softly her eyes looking around the camp, taking in its features as well. She wasn't one to size anybody else up but she was looking them over with a passion in her eyes. "You are?" She asked her eyes focusing back on Katyusha. Ranissa's tail flicked as she slowly lowered herself down onto her haunches. It felt good to sit, to have a home, her thoughts started to drift slightly. She thought of her parents, and it made her cringe slightly but she kept her emotions hidden her electric blue eyes held only one emotion and that was happiness. The happiness wasn't fake but it wasn't real either, Ranissa always had a hard time..finding happiness. She swallowed as she breathed in and breathed out the crisp air starting to warm up. She could smell spring, and it was right around the corner. It was going to be a good spring, she could feel it. She was a little worried about being to bold for this pack, but passing inspection by the beta she was sure she was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:58

Katyusha stood tall as she looked over the new fae, finishing her inspection and satisfied that she wasn't a trespasser or intruder. With a soft huff the fae would nod "Greetings Ranissa, I am Delta Katyusha, I assume you found the camp okay?" she asked not really caring if she had or not, but the fae wouldn't be hostile to the new fae yet, although it was clear she held no respect for the other. It wasn't that Katyusha didn't like her, or didn't think she would be useful to the pack, but Kat had to fight tooth and nail, spilling blood especially her own just to earn what little respect she had in the pack, so it wasn't a commodity she was willing to give out easily.

With a sigh the fae would attempt to be a little more friendly to the new wolf, knowing it was something she needed to work on, especially if she hoped to climb any further in the pack's ranks "Do you need any help with anything while I'm here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Is Where The Heart Is (Erenyx Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1