Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 18:14

A few months had past since starting the pack. Snow and pride now replaced fallen leaves and tattered dreams of the past. Slowly things were beginning to take shape. Building the pack up had taken time, but now they stood as a solid force, but one that needed refinement to succeed. Chiara thought of her beliefs, those Magnus and her agreed on. They wanted well rounded wolves, ones that could excel in any position and all be counted upon if needed. She wanted the healers to be able to fight, the autays knowing to hunt effectively. She also wanted the brute force of the pack skilled in simple healing remedies and have the patience to teach others. Yes, with this way of thinking she knew her pack would soon grow into the greatest.

Stepping out of her cave that morning she instantly jumped to the ledge her and Paislee had built. Sitting down defiantly she threw her maw back and howled for her pack to gather. There were still many members she didn't know, this wold have to change. Wolves started to gather and she addressed them. "Greetings my pack I am Alphess Chiara if any of you have not met me. I wish to hold a meeting, but first I and the pack must know all of your names. Please state your name and rank to the pack and I will say what needs to be said." She said, her voice strong and bold. With her tail curled high she stood, her eyes gleaming at her pack. Her pack, and her new family.

ooc-Once everyone in the pack has responded Chiara will start the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 18:49

The white brute's ears perked at the sound of his alphess' howl. His little den that stood alone on the side of the clearing in the bramble and bushes was warm and cozy. He moaned as he heard Chiara call for a meeting to get to know the new pack members. He had no reason to think that was a bad idea, but he surely did not enjoy the fact it was in the morning. With large paws pulling him up to stand, the male walked out of his den. The clearing was coated with a layer of snow, which made him smile. The white coat that was upon him made him almost invisible in the winter snows. He was a true ghost in the winter months, as only his eyes did not match the blank canvas of the cold months. The Delta could not be any more in his element than he was during those times. It's where he was born to be, in the cold and snow.

Malachai stretched out his body and yawned before moving closer to where Chiara had positioned herself. A ledge that she and another must have made while everyone was out and about for such occasions. He dipped his head to his leader before positioning himself to the left of the small ledge. He looked out to the wolves that were slowly rising from their dens such as he did, or then arriving back from an early hunting trip. As the alphess began to speak, he silently listened to her words. After she fished her short speech, he pulled himself from his haunches and looked out to the other wolves that were beginning to gather. "Some of you may have already met me at the borders. For those of you who I have not met, my name is Malachai and I currently hold the rank of Delta." He nodded and looked through the faces that surrounded him. Seating himself back down, he waited for someone to speak up next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 19:46

Zephyr had awoken early that morning and went to follow the borders. Although he was not an higher rank or even a warrior Zephyr felt it was his duty to protect his pack and check for intruders on his free time. He didn't want his new family to fall to the clutches of evil like the packs he heard of as a pup. When the Alphess called for the pack ,Zephyr was currently sniffing a paw print in the snow, he lifted his head with ears perked up. A smile appeared on his maw as he turned towards the Pack Clearing. He jogged quickly to the clearing and slowed once he was near. When the large male walked into the clearing he listened to the Alphess and an white male spoke. The male introduced himself as Delta Malachai and Zephyr stepped forward after he spoke. He dipped his head to the higher ranks then lifted it and spoke. "It is a pleasure to be able to say that I am a member of this pack and I hope that I can get to know everyone here, I go by the name Zephyr, an Hunter here." he smiled and stepped back into the crowd of Pyrvanthros wolves to allow another wolf to speak. He looked around at the crowd and tried to memorize faces and names.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 20:05

This was it, the official first pack meeting...or at least the first one that Amatis actually knew of. The scent of Pryvanthros was very strong in her nostrils, which flared each time she breathed in. A nervousness was set in her belly, making her feel unwell. Stifling a soft sigh, the black she wolf shook her coat before entering camp. She had been away when the call was made, but had made it in time before the alphess had begun to speak. She stepped in just as Chiara's voice rang out, and took a seat as the crowd gathered around. Of course most of the wolves that gathered around she had not a clue who they were. However, it did not phase her. Living the life of a loner for so long made being social quite difficult. Pushing away her string of thoughts she focused on her words, and wondered who would step up first. She noticed that none seemed to keen to move, at least not at first. Nerves can get to anyone...that much I know. She thought to herself, remembering when she had met Alphess Chiara. Eventually she hoped to show her worth, and actually be a good Warrior towards her growing pack.

Many wolves had gathered around, and for a newer pack it was quite large already, it was very impressive. Perking her ears, and turning her slender muzzle towards a rumbling voice she saw a large white wolf standing just on the edge of the crowd. Ears twitching, she notice how contrasting his pelt was compared to most and smiled as he introduced himself as Delta Malachi. Ah a Delta. Perhaps he was supportive of his alphas? Or do they know each other from some time ago? Maybe this meeting will help reveal some of the mystery. She thought to herself, watching as he settled back down, making sure to meet each eye as he did. When his dark blue eyes settled upon hers, she stared back a little surprised before turning away and flicking her tail in thought. After a hunter by the name of Zephyr stepped forward, she waited patiently for her turn. When things had grown quiet again, none had stepped forward. Deciding to do so she pushed herself up on her paws and moved forward so each could see her clearly. "My name is Amatis, I am a new wolf to these lands and this pack. I obtained the rank of Warrior when I was accepted at the border." Her voice had started off wavering, but as she continued in her small spiel it smoothed out. She went quiet, glancing to the wolves around her before stepping back and taking a seat. She didn't need to explain anymore, all Chiara wanted was names and ranks, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Delta Xerentis
Delta Xerentis

Wolf Information
Purchases: Bi-Colored Eyes, Free Character Slot

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 20:17

Gathering himself, he moved about his den slowly, hesitant to clean himself first or eat. It resulted into quite the debate until recollecting his thoughts to think more clearly. As he'd huff and puff, grumbling to himself a tad too much for the morning, the brute would stubbornly give into eating a quick hare he'd fetch from the nearest garden of life. He made use of it, skinning it evenly and distributing the things he'd keep and eat and so on. In an orderly fashion, he'd feast in silence, laying on the floor of his den ever so casually as he'd dine and fill up before going out for a quick chase in the meadows to whatever deer would be spawning with their young. And in dong so he'd be accompanied by blankets of snow, a perfect place for the wolf of an ivory pigment to go hunting. Perhaps he'd invite the Delta male on a whom for some company, after all, the bigger the better, it never hurt to have a team along his side again. Being the pack was just merely getting started, he felt the need to be a vital member to the pack in providing a food-pile fit for a thriving pack of thirty, if not fifty like his home had. How glorious would it be if this pack ever got the chance to reach such heights and popularity, he'd look forwards to the day which meets the eyes.

Before he could even begin to finish his delectable meal, Xerentis rose his head to the attention of the Alpha female in waiting. No time to spare or hesitate on, he left his meal to rot and rose to his paws shortly in the attempt of climbing out of his home. One after the other in smooth, elegant strides, the male was determined to make a neat impression on the lady dearest whom controlled these parts, along with her supposed mate. Eventually he caught up with the small stream of others gathering at the center of the clearing, a tad foreign to the male for meetings were always gathered in his natal back deeper inside pack lands to ensure a safe announcement. His paws crunched against the white surface in his journey to the area, his eyes following suit in finding Malachai among the mess of faces, as well as the queen herself positioned upon a ledge made for these occasions, he so assumed. Placing himself forwards, he lowered his head most honorably, his leg bending in display of duel respect before wishing her a tad hello with the nod of his head before backing off to find a seat that suit him most comfortably. Most usually, he would've gone with the safer bet of sitting next to someone whom he knew, in this case the Delta, but stayed clear of the others out of courtesy. His bi-colored eyes trained in on the Alphess as she had begun to speak, taking her words to heart so that he remembered them as told. When the opportunity was given, he rose to his paws and greeted the others with a silent look before speaking, "It is a pleasure to meet you all at last," He'd speak, taking in as many faces as he could whilst keeping a composed stance, "-my name is Xerentis, a recently accepted Hunter into these lands. Please accept me as one of your trusted peers, and I shall grant the same in return." Bowing neatly in gratitude, the male let out a puff of air through his mouth which relieved the tension in his chest as he lowered himself down to sit. He could never be an Alpha if it dealt with speeches, the anxiety was too much for him, and the responsibility seemed to noble for a male with sins such as himself. The Alphas here deserved their positions, he could only hope that they knew how to control them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 20:27

Outstretched paws reached out from the innards of the den. His toes spread out as wide as they would reach and slowly he pulled himself to his paws. He walked out of the den, watching his paws sink into the snow with each step. His white fur blended in with his surroundings, but it wasn't something to really care about. As he approached the small gathering of wolves, he heard others speaking out their names. More white wolves sat around. This was more than he expected. Was she the only non-white looking wolf around? He made his way to the back of the gathering, not wishing to stand out among all the other meaningless wolves. If they wanted to really know Killian, then they would come to him. Surely a female or two would be swooning over him should he begin speaking in his quaint little fashion. He spun in a small circle, clearing the snow from the area beneath him. His paws rested on the ground, followed by his rump ans then his tail. It curled around his paws, trying to keep himself warm. He lifted his head up high and looked at the others. As it was his turn to speak, he stood up for a brief moment. "Aye, my name is Killian. I serve this pack as Hunter, as I have for years since my birth. I have been on my own for a short while, but it was just long enough to prove I know what I speak of when it concerns hunting. Should you require my aid, just ask." He sat himself back down and waited for the others to join and introduce themselves as well.
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 20:51

Samoset had been dreaming when he was abruptly woken by the howled call, his slumbered illusion a placid moment of chasing a rabbit through an empty meadow. The ethereal visions immediately dissipated upon his waking to reality, and he took several moments to stretch out his weary limbs, his eyes shutting peaceably and his ears folding back as he dropped his jaw in a long yawn. He had taken up residence in what he presumed to be the Healers' den, and the atmosphere inside was irresistibly warm and comfortable, especially compared to the cutting winter breeze that sliced through his thick grey pelt as soon as he emerged from his dwelling. He shivered tensely at the frigid touch, any remnant of sleep lingering on his drooping maw instantly dissipating.

He sauntered into the pack clearing to find a crowd forming about a newly constructed ledge, and he lifted his snout up towards the structure, a charming grin settling over his features as he glimpsed the small black fae standing there. He listened attentively as she introduced herself as Chiara, the pack's Alphess, and he immediately dipped his head in customary greeting, his disposition polite and respectful in spite of whatever exhaustion he felt. So she's Magnus's mate. They both seem fairly competent; they should make a pair of fairly amiable leaders. He  affirmed silently to himself, a confident grin settling on his features. Several doubts flew through the cynic's mind in spite of his certain disposition, however. Had either lead a pack before? Would they be able to deal with the challenges of starting completely anew? He hadn't done either before, so it wasn't like he was in any place to judge. He wasn't overly concerned with the notions, anyway; he simply assumed life would play out how life would play out. There wasn't any use in worrying over something unchangeable.

The next to introduce himself was the Delta, a white furred male about as big as him but stockier, with dark blue eyes. He called himself Malachai and greeted them all before sitting once more, and Samoset turned his attention towards the next wolf to speak, a minutely fond smirk of recognition pulling at his maw as he glimpsed the massive form of Zephyr. He had met the male in the valley, along with the Warrior Tatsu, though he did not see her as of yet. He sent a friendly nod in the male's direction as he sat back down, internally reminded of his offer to hunt for them when need be. Maybe he'd like some company while he's at it, too. The next pack member to speak was a night colored she-wolf, a warrior who introduced herself as Amatis. Xerentis was next, then Killian, and he silently made an effort to commit all of their names to memory. It was silent for a moment after he finished, and he supposed it was his turn then. He stood slowly, his demeanor casual and his voice amiable and informal. "My name is Samoset, and I was living as a loner before being accepted into the pack as a Healer."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 22:23

Winter had finally come, and Paislee enjoyed the feeling of the feathery snow under her paws. She loved the way the moon and the sun bounced off the white blanket like it was water, and in a way it was... just frozen. The idea that water could change from a liquid to ice was fascinating to her. But then again, nature and the world itself was so amazing, a lot of things fascinated her. She had been out, searching for a small meal for breakfast, when she heard the howl from the pack clearing. She could tell it wasn't one of distress, or else she would've gone running. But she calmly stepped away from the trail she had been following toward her food and turned back towards camp. Her trek was slow, steady, watching all the bare trees sway in the biting cold wind and glancing behind her to see her trail of footprints. When she finally broke the treeline, she found Delta Malachai standing and finishing his introduction. She listened to everybody before her, including wolves called Zephyr, Amatis, Xerentis, Killian, and Samoset. She smiled at all of them, before taking her own stand. "Hello, first of all. My name is Paislee, a Warrior here. I take my skills and never ending training very seriously, and I believe that in the idea 'no matter how much you learn, there's still more to gather'." She smiled once more and sat back down on her haunches, glancing at her pack happily.

How diverse and different they were, most likely coming from all different backgrounds and pasts... Everything from the ranks to the color of their eyes, Paislee was once again fascinated by the differences. But something told her she would get to know all of them, despite the varying looks and histories, she knew that they were all going to have to be close if they were going to be a strong pack. And she would do everything in her power to help make sure it happens.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 08:03

Jinx had woken early, like every other morning. The fae had made this a habit since she first left her previous pack, as she didn't feel safe so would only get the minimum amount of rest that was required for her body to function well. The huntress wasn't hungry this morning and so decided to roam her pack's lands, familiarizing herself with them as much as she could. It was now winter. The cold months that made life more difficult had finally arrived. Her gentle paws bounced along the covering of snow, leaving a series of regular pawprints behind as she moved steadily through her new home. The wary fae's ears perked as she abruptly stopped in her tracks. It was her Alphess calling the pack together. Without hesitation, Jinx turned around and headed towards Chiara at a relaxed yet swift pace. Her Alphess wasn't crying out for help, therefore there was no need to rush and lose her valuable energy. On her way, the huntress was wondering what the Alphess could want. It was most likely that she was going to meet the whole pack and Jinx didn't know how to feel about that. But she knew that this pack had to be better than her last, Chiara had assured her of such at the border, though she had yet to see if the fae in charge spoke the truth.

The fellow wolves' scent registered in her nostrils as she approached the pack clearing where they were all beginning to gather. Her focus went straight to Chiara and she bowed her head, accompanied with a gentle smile. The fae positioned herself amongst the other wolves, keeping closer to the other faes as she had mostly had bad experiences with brutes, so she didn't warm to them as easily. Jinx observed each wolf for a short while, attempting to learn their names as they introduced themselves in an orderly fashion. Soon, there was a pause. The masked huntress took this opportunity to introduce herself to the others. "Greetings all, I am Jinx. The Alphess accepted me into Pyrvanthros to serve as a Hunter." She said clearly, making herself known. Taking a seat, the she-wolf looked around, her pale eyes continuing to observe her packmates. She waited patiently for the Alphess to make her following announcement.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 13:00

The soft cold clutches of snow enveloped Tatsu's paws as she tread along. Her mind like it often did was wandering. Her thoughts drifting back to her former home, wondering what had become of her pups, of the pack as a whole. Shoving the thoughts aside, she blinks her yellow oculars rapidly. They are gone now, she reminds herself tersely. Thinking about them constantly will never get you anywhere. Repressing a sigh, the thickly furred fae continued her way along the border. The world around her, which had once been decorated with the reds, oranges and yellows of autumn was now snowy white. The trees no longer clutched at their leaves, but instead were naked. Tatsu's pelt, which was thick to begin with, had already doubled in thickness in preparation for the dead of winter. Tatsu had never been one to worry about winter. Back home her pack had been strong and the territory they held large. It seemed every winter they had pulled through without too much threat of starvation. Here in Pyrvanthros Tatsu hoped the same would hold true.

Tatsu hadn't traveled far from the clearing when summoned back. Her thickly furred dark brown ears flickering at the unfamiliar voice. Hearing the authority in the fae's tone however, Tatsu could only assume it was Alphess Chiara. Turning she loped into a easy run back to the clearing. Slowing as the trees started to clear, Tatsu arrived in time to hear Alphess Chiara's words. Breaking through the trees, she enters the clearing at the back of the group who'd already gathered. Not wishing to interrupt, Tatsu took a seat on the outer part of the clearing. Her piercing yellow oculars fixed on each wolf as they spoke. She recognized several, Delta Malachai the snowy brute who'd accepted her at the border, Hunter Zephyr the particularly large but friendly hunter she'd met in the valley, Healer Samoset the polite brute she'd met in the valley with Zephyr and lastly Warrior Amatis, the fae she'd managed to irk on their first meeting.

After hearing the quiet hunter by the name of Jinx introduce herself Tatsu decided it was time to step forward. Rising to her sturdy paws, she stepped into view her yellow oculars flashing. Resisting the urge to raise her tail, she kept her posture respectful. " Greetings everyone. My name is Tatsu and I was assigned the rank of warrior by Delta Malachai." Her voice wasn't soft nor loud but like always it held an underlying fierceness to it. Inclining her broad skull, Tatsu stepped back from the lime light to take a seat beside Hunter Zephyr. Her sharp yellow eyes softening slightly as she nodded to him in greeting.

Last edited by Warrior Tatsu on December 4th 2015, 14:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 03:23

Shimmering blue eyes were downcast in modest shyness as the small fae approached the already large group. She had been a while away when Chiara's howl echoed through the air and despite her greatest efforts to get there as soon as possible, she was still fairly late in the meeting. Her paws sunk into the fresh snow, slowly her steps considerably as her short stature worked against her. It was difficult trying to manoeuvre through the cold and there had been many an occasion where she almost fell forward. It was a mildly comical sight; her legs had to be lifted awkwardly high to avoid tripping over the snow and her gait had a jig to it, similar to that of a horse's trot. Hoping not to make a fool of herself, she had made sure that her fur was immaculate, smoothing down imaginary lumps that she saw. As per usual, her white pelt was now a fluffy coat that shielded her from most of winter's perils. It wasn't inconvenient, but it was certainly a weight upon her shoulders and it made travelling a lot more tiring than it should have been.

Her breaths were in soft pants by the time she reached the meeting place, causing little puffs of steam every time she exhaled. Immediately after seeing a considerable amount of members present, she blinked rapidly before lowering her gaze submissively. She silently inserted herself into the clearing, hoping that she hadn't disturbed or interrupted anyone. Looking around tentatively, she recognised no faces within her vicinity and it made her heart throb with nervousness. Her shyness was a trait that she had retained as a pup and she was sure that it was a permanent aspect of her personality now. She had probably missed several of the introductions and she had only barely heard Warrior Tatsu announce herself. After the dark female's words, the air fell silent, as the other wolves expected the next wolf to say something. Moments passed and Eirwen managed to collect the courage to say something. Her voice barely above a whisper, she began softly, "H-Hello...I am Eirwen." She could feel her cheeks heating from her bashfulness and she began to stammer, "I-I am a Healer, a-approved by Alpha Magnus along the border. I-I hope to work w-with you all in the future." She fell silent right after, hoping that no one would judge her for her tardiness.
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 15:26

The large, dark form moved silently through the snow covered forest. Sharp winds tugged frantically at her ebony coloured pelt and a single green eye flicked over the pure white that covered all that was once living until they were strong enough to fight it away and be reborn to begin the months of Spring. But that was a long while away and the Warrior shook her head as some of the powdery substance settled between her ears and picked up the pace. The alphess had finally called a meeting and Claudia had to admit that she was looking forward to getting to see what this pack was like as a whole. She knew it was new so smaller in numbers than their neighbors but that meant nothing, they would grow and she had the feeling that Magnus would only allow those capable in his pack. Unless he had changed from his harsh domineering self that Claudia had found ways to peek through at times and at others just deal with it. Large paws sank into the blanket of powder, leaving behind her a trail of large pawprints that already were beginning to get covered up by the snow that had finally began to fall from the thick, heavy clouds overhead. The group soon came into view and Claudia trotted over, single eye alight with interest. She seemed to be one of the last to arrive but in her defense, she had been at the other end of the territory upon hearing the call and the weather certainly didn't help make traveling any easier. Huffing, she shook out her dark pelt to rid it of the snow that appeared startlingly bright in contrast to the dark fur it mixed with. She glanced around at her fellow packmates, pleased to see that she was the largest female and largest overall siding one male. She stretched, muscles visible beneath her thick pelt and picked her way through the others until she found herself a spot to sit where she could see the leader's with ease.

She eyed up the one male that was larger than her for a few moments before turning back, dipping her head slightly to show her respect as due to being taller than both of her leaders it could sometimes come off as a bit too confident to stand at her full height. She turned her head fully to the left to see those sitting on her blind side before only needing to tilt it slightly to the right to see those sitting on that side with her usable eye. Finally seeming satisfied with what she saw, the large Warrior let her attention fix itself on the alpha pair standing at the head of the group. She still found it amusing to see Magnus leading a pack and if he glanced in her direction she would offer an amused grin, if he returned it or just got annoyed or offended she did not really care. However she would then return to a serious, sombre mask as things settled and introductions began to hop from the mouths of those gathered. Many of the words blurred together and already names were slipping from her mind but she knew that if a name would ever be important or of any significance to her she would remember it. She listened properly when the larger brute spoke, addressing himself as Zephyr, a Hunter of the pack. Shame, a wolf of that size would have made a good Warrior. When it came to her turn after a rather nervous little healer, Claudia pushed herself to her paws and observed the wolves before her for a few silent moments before finally speaking. "My name is Claudia and I was made a Warrior by Ma-, sorry, Alpha Magnus" She would smirk inwardly at this- still almost forgetting his new title but her face remained straight and serious and impossible to tell that she was amused by her thoughts. "Happy to be here" She finished simply, inclining her head slightly to those of higher ranking before leaning back on her haunches- traces of a smile now visible. She didn't care much about who was who to be honest, if she needed to know who someone was she'd find out but respect was essential to one wanting to do well in a pack so she would remain seated and silent as everyone else spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 04:11

Magnus was pleased with how much their pack had grown in the past months. He'd been able to accept a few new recruits himself, but had yet to meet the others. He and Chiara had been planning this meeting for some time now - it had been his suggestion that they wait until winter. Part of it had been to allow for their numbers to swell before the cold set in, part of it because he wanted to watch them brave the cold and show how hard they would work to be here. Magnus was all about finding tests in even the smallest of actions, how he could find out so much about a wolf by even the most seemingly insignificant actions. He climbed to the top of the rock pile with his mate, they sat together and watched their pack gather around them. His Alphess introduced herself and he waited for the others to make themselves known. He recognised Eirwen, the stuttering, awkward little healer he found to be amusing. There was Samoset, the male healer he somewhat enjoyed teasing, but the brute seemed wise an learned in a way Magnus could not begin to compete with. And he offered a small smile to Claudia, though it wavered when she almost showed too much familiarity. He was glad at least that she hadn't been about to refer to him by some old nickname. He Alpha shifted, quietly clearing his throat when he thought all had arrived and said their piece. "I am Magnus, your Alpha. Chiara here is my mate, of course. I have accepted some of you and others I have yet to meet. Welcome to you all. Chiara and I have a little task for you, you'd best be up for it." He fell silent, allowing Chiara to explain it as she was so much better at it in this case. A slight, wicked grin danced over his lips as he surveyed them all. His pack.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 10:55

The pack gathered into a solid mass of fur colors. Beside her sat her mate and outward they could see the pack as a whole. Their numbers had doubled since last Chiara knew and as she looked out to the mass she was pleased. One face didn't appear, that of the awkward male healer Recluse. Not seeing him so shortly after being accepted made her frown and she vowed to find out why he hadn't shown up. Bringing her focus back to the crowd she stood up straighter and began her speech. "Greetings to all Pyrvanthros wolves. Now that we all know each other and your ranks I will explain what shall happen today. Magnus and I believe in well rounded wolves, one that excel in one rank, but are capable in others. This means we want our hunter to know how to fight. Our healer to be able to defend themselves. Our high ranks to be able to heal and our warriors to be able to stalk and kill prey. We must all band together as a single unit instead of being divided." She explained, letting herself make eye contact with each member of the pack.

"We shall pair each warrior with a hunter and they shall go to the valley. Once there I want each hunter to assist their partner in collecting three pieces of prey and give them pointers along the way. Once done I want the warrior partner to evaluate the hunters fighting ability by either a simple spar or teaching them something new. Once done the pairs can return here. Magnus and I shall be observing you all from a distance and will make recommendations and possible promotions from this." She explained before turning to Malachai. "Delta you shall take the two healers to the valley as well. Teach some basic defensive moves and in turn they shall show you how best to treat a wound from the bitter cold. Again rejoin us here when finished." She said finishing though knowing all the warriors and hunters wanted to know who they were partnered with.

"Zephyr I want you to pair up with Paislee. Xerentis you are with Tatsu. Jinx you are paired with Amatis. Finally Claudia you are with Killian. I want you all to work hard and teach well. If there are no further questions you may off head out." She said signaling the others to move out.

ooc-Please everyone make a new thread in Timeless Valley entitled example: Zephyr and Paislee Training (mandatory)

Once there each member will be expected to post at least 5 times to complete the thread. Once done post a reply in this thread that you have returned. The thread in Timeless Valley will count as a mandatory thread. After everyone is completed and has posted back in this thread Magnus and I shall announce the results. Have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2016, 21:55

~Alphess Chiara waits patiently for her pack members to return to the meeting when they finish their training~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 18:21

Entering the clearing alongside her partner, she found that her Alphess was waiting. Sighing once, she finally took the last few steps that would end her journey. Dropping the large boar she and Zephyr had caught, she quickly checked to make sure they had the other prey too. She gazed on happily at their catch and watched as her familiar packmates began to file into the clearing. Sitting on her haunches, she slowly began to recall the sparring and the hunting with Zephyr, the memories still fresh in her mind. She glanced at him now, smiling at him a little. He was truly a great partner, and she was glad she got paired with him. In fact, it made things very easy to be with the male, as they matched like pieces of a puzzle and created an awesome team. She turned back to Chiara, a small grin still on her lips. This was such and interesting exercise, and she was happy she got to be a part of it. Randomly, she wondered if she would meet somebody who would make her fall head over paws for them. It was winter, and such thoughts weren't abnormal for females... Perhaps it could happen. Only time would tell. Bringing her attention back to the meeting, she lifted her head higher to show she was listening.

Gentle steps. || Quiet Voice. || Beautiful thoughts.
We were born to be real not perfect...

TAG | WORDS | NOTES          

Last edited by Warrior Paislee on January 16th 2016, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 19:12

Zephyr walked into clearing with the prey that he got next to Paislee, he dipped his head respectfully in greeting to the Alphess as he stepped forward and dropped the prey next to the boar. He walked over to Paislee and sat down next to her as the rest of the pack arrived from their training. He wondered if they impressed the Alphess and Alpha, he was a bit nervous but excited to hear the results. He looked over to Paislee and noticed that she was smiling, he wondered why. They did great together so he figured that must be why she was smiling. Because he was too, for the same reason. He knew they did good together but he wondered if anyone else did better, he also wondered what prey the others got, he watched the wolves as they brought their prey and when the Alphess was to speak he would look to her and put all of his attention on her. He was excited, nervous and happy all at once. Excited for the results, nervous that they didn't do good and happy he got paired with Paislee. She wouldn't only be know as his partner in training, but also his friend. One that he felt he could rely on. His mind wandered to the other wolves he met, There was Samoset and Tatsu, they could be good friends of his too. He wondered how the Healer and Warrior did too, he bet they did good too, they didn't seem like bad wolves at all, in fact they seemed really nice. But they would figure that out soon, for now he just had to listen.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2016, 07:30

First of the two to break through the trees, Tatsu carried her burden with ease. Her head held up just enough to keep the long bodied hares from dragging against the snow covered ground. Their delicious scent had been teasing her the entire journey, so after padding a short ways into the clearing she was happy to drop down her kill. Her piercing yellow oculars turn to Alphess Chiara as she does so. Dipping her head politely she backs from her catch and presses her thickly muscled haunches into the snow. Allowing her eyes to roam she notices Warrior Paislee and Hunter Zephyr had returned before herself and Xerentis. Here oculars scanning the boar they'd caught, she inclines her head towards the pair slightly as if to congratulate them on their kill. Her pale gaze then turning to the trees where Xerentis would be appearing momentarily. She felt satisfied with their days work. In fact she had thoroughly enjoyed herself and hoped her ivory partner had as well. She looked forward to working with the brute again, learning more from him. She knew her hunting could use the improvement, since she often overlooked the skill as a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Delta Xerentis
Delta Xerentis

Wolf Information
Purchases: Bi-Colored Eyes, Free Character Slot

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 14:46

"If you think reality is just living comfortably and following your own whims, can you seriously dare to call yourself a soldier?"

"He speaks"
He listens
He thinks

As they walked back slowly, side by lingering side, Xerentis kept watch of their surroundings in the calmest fashion in which he could do, eventually falling back in pace before realizing how short off he was from before. However, after noticing the few differing steps, he allowed her to take lead and obverse the way she would tread in front of him. Warriors held their own amount of grace, though they were nothing like that of a hunter's, he noted to himself, carefully wedging their way through to the pack's camp at the heart of the territory. The three hares in which they fetched swung carelessly from his angled jaw, his teeth piercing the flesh as he'd hit a rough spot in their path and accidentally draw some blood onto his tongue as a small snack to savor before reaching their final destination. As Tatsu would take the upper-hand in entering first, he'd eventually reach her and peer through the forest trees to expose his identity beneath the peeking glimpses of lights from above.

Exhaling, his broad chest slowly sinking as his nostrils flared out through the icey air the remnants of oxygen found from his lungs, Xerentis lowered his kills at last and shook out his pelt of any fallen debris. Seeing as a pair had already done their part in the training session, he greeted them politely with a small nod of recognition, having already forgotten their names, but remembering their faces for the future in case they're to become his authority. Padding past them, he reached the alphas in due time and lowered himself, the regal finesse of his background showing through in his broad, relaxed shoulders and dropped tail at the end of his spine, ears pinned softly at his head while one of his paws bent inwards against his chest. Without a word, he opened his bi-colored eyes and nodded once before retreating back to a spot found among the clearing to be seated. He found comfort in sitting next to Tatsu, though he would've been fine anywhere else. It seemed professional to sit next to the person they were assigned, especially if the two were on friendly terms. He grinned dashingly as he'd turn his head, "You did wonderful." With crinkled, two-toned eyes, his snout would lean the other way to peer towards the alphas.

Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 17:59

Syn limps into the clearing, her injured leg was held above the ground and she leans heavily on Magnus. Too late she realized her new Alphess may not take to kindly to a strange femme leaning on her mate. Quickly, she jerked upright and moved off of him. She didn't get very far, and promptly fell over landing right in front of a pair of wolves. (Xerentis & Tatsu) She crawls to a sitting position, careful to put minimal weight on her injured leg. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you..." She dips her head in the direction of the pair and limps further away to give them space. She limps to the edge of the clearing, feeling self conscious for how stupid she must look. Feeling like an outcast, she grooms her fur to remove the clumps of dirt and blood. When she comes to her injured, she whimpered slightly at the pain as she gently licks it clean. Finally satisfied her fur is sleek and shining once more, she faces the alpha's and waits for them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 18:13

Small note for Pai: Gifs still aren't allowed on Age.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2016, 22:23

*Magnus has wandered through the valley, observing the efforts of his pack as they train. Since returning he is waiting patiently for the return of Malachai, Amatis, Killian, Samoset, Jinx, Eirwen and Claudia.*

An important announcement will be made at the conclusion of this thread.

Last edited by Alpha Magnus on February 8th 2016, 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 10:15

WORDS: 000 | TAGGED: @tag | NOTES: xyz

Killian limped his way back to the group with Claudia. His eyes were focused on forward, making it to where everyone else was. Killian had not been paying complete attention to the female he had been sparing with. He had gone to jump up on his hind legs and found his rear paw sinking into a hole. The weight forced it to rock to the side, causing the pain to swell slightly. He limped on it, not wishing to add any more weight to his injured foot. It would heal with time, all he needed was rest. He hoped that the Alpha pair would not wish for anything too special from him after the little training session. The male wandered and moved to sit among the other wolves. He did not sit close to them, but stayed to the rear. He waited for the Alphas to speak and the other wolves to come back. he couldn't tell what Claudia thought of him and to be honest, he really didn't know what he thought of her. He would have o meet up with her again, perhaps talk a little more to really get to know her. He knew she was a great fighter, and she should know he was a wonderful hunter.

Aye, there is always a crisis

perhaps you should consider living your life during them, otherwise you might miss it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 19:59

Amatis walked back into the clearing, training had gone very well and things had turned out quite alright. She had enjoyed being with Jinx, she had a good time training. Amatis was in a better mood, much better then she had been before. The quiet fae moved back into camp, her sleek black fur shining in the weakened light. She flicked her tail as she took a seat, her golden eyes shimmering softly. "It was a good training." She spoke outloud, more to herself than to anyone. She would have to go and speak to Jinx again. She felt as if they would have a good friendship, at least if they tried. Often, she was prickly but she already felt more at home here. It was different here, and that was what mattered. She was no longer put under pressure to 'find the one' or even be the best warrior. It was more relaxed here, and she felt happier. Standing up, she walked over to the close part of the clearing waiting for the alpha and alphess to give their announcement. She hoped that some of the wolves would be promoted, she knew some deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2016, 15:50

[I apologize for keeping people waiting on this post.]

The large fae followed the smaller brute back to the clearing, her neck was bent and jaws aching as she dragged her kill along with her. She was proud to be holding a full grown badger in her jaws but man were these things heavy! She was leaving a bloody trail in the snow but honestly couldn't care as it was almost impossible to lift it fully off the ground for too long and she liked to keep it that she had some energy stored just in case she'd need it. Killian hobbled along ahead of her, she'd called off the spar after he'd managed to injure his paw but before that he had been doing considerably well, especially considering that a lot of her moves were very foreign to some due to her needing to learn them because of her disability. She moved forward slowly, letting Killian pull ahead so she could be alone with her thoughts. He seemed to be a decent enough brute, maybe she'd speak to him again sometime. She was curious as to what would be the result of these training programs, she would not deny the fact that she was ambitious. After spending a life with progressing denied to you, the thought of it was exhilarating but she was nowhere close to being ambitious enough to challenge her alphas, no, she respected the two deeply and was honored to serve them.

Weak sunlight bathed the lands, causing the snow to glitter magnificently but the sky was clear which meant it was colder and the breezes that blew were bitter and cutting. She picked up the pace, following Killian's trail of pawprints until finally the scents of the rest of the pack drifted towards her. Soon she was amongst them all again, dragging her badger happily through the crowd, it was nice to feel happy again or even more so, to feel content with herself and her life. She spotted Chiara and Magnus sitting nearby and padded over to them as quick as she could with her load. She dipped her head respectfully before grinning at Magnus and dropping her badger proudly at his paws. "This good enough to impress the great and mighty Alpha Magnus?" She joked lightly, but her voice was quiet and her gaze soft and calm for she had finally come to terms with the fact that Magnus was her alpha. Sure the odd joke could still be made but respect was now almost permanently in due and so with a last little smirk she would dip her head politely and back off. As she passed Chiara she would smile warmly at the alphess, happy about the conversation that they'd had a little while ago and feeling a unique feeling blossom inside her when she glanced at the fae, trust. It was nice to feel she could trust someone. Of course she would make sure to not keep it too friendly as this was also her alphess and dipped her head in respect too before finally moving away and finding a spot to lean down on her haunches amongst her packmates. She did not pay much attention to those around her as she fell back into the thoughts of her mind, some dark and some light and all of them jumbling together to make one confusing mess.

[gahh this is so bad it depresses me, sorry but i just don't know where my muse is at.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Start the Real Work (Mandatory Pyrvanthros)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next