Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heat of the Day (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Heat of the Day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Heat of the Day (open) Heat of the Day (open) Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2016, 08:16

Summer was not to far off. In the air Chiara could smell the dryness that would soon cover her land, making it brittle and parched. For now the succulence of spring held on giving new life to much of the land. Out here in this mostly dead land the same was not said. Most new green life didn't stay here, but instead dry thorny bushes and crumbly slate rock littered the land. Her golden eyes caught the sight of a hare bounding away from her and she let it be. The pack was doing well at providing food, taking more when she wasn't even hungry wouldn't solve much. Besides, her eyes saw that the hare was bald on her belly indicating she had a brood nearby. If she were to kill it now there would be eight or so less hares in the future and that many more less broods in the coming years. Everything was connected thus Chiara always respected her prey and only took lives when it was needed, not for sport. Aside from the scenery and wildlife the other common thing out here was the sparkling rocks on the dry ground. The seemed to glitter like the ocean waves under the hot sun and Chiara half thought about taking a piece back to her cave as a trinket. In leaving Erenyx she had left her bundle of colorful feathers behind, leaving a void of something pretty to gaze at when times were troubling her. Perhaps a shiney piece of quartz would suffice?
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Heat of the Day (open) Heat of the Day (open) Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 09:08

Tatsu had never roamed the dry wasteland before. For good reason, her thick double layered fur made the heat nearly unbearable. Yet as the fae had finished up her patrol of the borders, Tatsu couldn't help but catch ahold of a familiar scent. That of Alphess Chiara. Curious as to what the Alphess might be up to, Tatsu had followed her scent. It didn't take long for her to find her Alphess, roaming the dry brittle wastelands. Watching her momentarily, Tatsu took a soft breath of dry air, before approaching. She'd yet to have any one on one time with her Alphess. Something that actually made her a little nervous. Swallowing her nerves, Tatsu cleared her throat to announce her prescence. " Good afternoon Alphess Chiara." She calls out, careful to watch how she carried herself. She was a Delta which meant she didn't need to submit quite as much as a lower rank, but still must show her respects. Inclining her skull some, Tatsu's pale oculars flash like golden honey in the sunshine. She hadn't gotten the chance to get to know her Alphess. She was curious about her more than anything. Eager to strengthen their bond, to show how much she wanted to succeed within the pack.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Heat of the Day (open) Heat of the Day (open) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2016, 19:43

The smell and sound of a voice behind her made her black ears pivot in the direction. A smile graced her face as she saw her Delta approach, show respect and offer a greeting. Dipping her own head back in a mutual respect Chiara motioned for the fae to relax. "At ease Delta, no need to be formal today. I trust your patrol went well, are you getting to know the territory well? I've been meaning to speak with Magnus about extending the northern border, but I wanted input from you and your counterpart first." She said warmly. "Our prey stores are wonderfully full as I expected from our fine hunters. However, I've been considering seeking a secondary hunting place to have as a back up. A wise wolf once taught me to have alternative hunting areas in case the prey runs off or another event happens to deprive us of food." She explained.

The sun was getting hot on her back in the mid day sun. Starting to get uncomfortable Chiara spotted a lone tree not too far off that offered some shade. "Shall we we over there? The shade would be welcome on our thick coats no?" She said with a happy undertone. Not ever wishing to be a hard to please Alphess like some Chiara enjoyed being at ease around her pack. She hoped they too felt a bond with her as both a leader and as a friend. The pack would always be family.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Heat of the Day (open) Heat of the Day (open) Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 11:06

Allowing her posture to relax, Tatsu gives Chiara a friendly smile. Her pale oculars flickering over the Alphess with warmth. Growing up her father had never been one to allow informalities. Even though she was his daughter he still expect submission at all times. A habit that she was glad to rid herself of. Give respect, where respect was needed. No more and no less. It was something Tatsu was learning here in Pyrvanthros. " No problems, all has been quiet." She admits, her eyes flickering over the land around them. It was so dry, barren. It would of been unbearably lonely if she hadn't been in Chiara's company. " In fact, it's been quiet since winter... No intruders or newcomers. I suppose it could be worse though." She muses. Her pale oculars turning back on the dark furred fae. Her broad skull tilting slightly as she continued on speaking of pack matters. Listening curiously, Tatsu nods her head some. " I'd have to agree with that wise wolf. We must never become reliant upon just our hunters. They are skilled yes, but nature has a mind of its own. It's wise to have a back up. If this expansion of the territory will provide more places to hunt, I say lets go for it. Of course if Alpha Magnus and Delta Xerentis don't have any objections to the idea." She finishes, her jaws parted in the heat. She was thankful when Chiara suggested moving to the shaded spot. " I was just thinking the same thing." She murmurs, turning in the direction her Alphess spoke of. She doesn't hesitate to make her way over, finding a place amongst the shade, Tatsu rested her haunches on the cool earth. Waiting for Alphess Chiara to follow, she glanced around them. She didn't think anything would seek to harm them, not in this heat. But she couldn't help but check. Alas the most prominent threat they faced in this wasteland was heatstroke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heat of the Day (open) Heat of the Day (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat of the Day (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1