Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Love Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

A Love Story Empty
PostSubject: A Love Story A Love Story Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 16:51

(Short but the Beginning.)

Malachai arrived in the empty clearing. It was around the time they were scheduled to meet. His heart was pounding, breath becoming heavy. The anticipation was almost unbearable for the white brute. The moonlight shone beautifully in the clearing, brightening his light pelt. A snap of a twig made him jerk his head to the side. Another body kept from the darkness, tackling him to the ground. A snarl escaped his chest as he landed on his back, the other wolf over him. His vision went blurry from the fall, but once it cleared, his body relaxed. The shining eyes of his love connecting with his. "You jerk. You scared me half to death." Malachai huffed with a sarcastic irritation. Shoving the other off of him as he stood and shook out his pelt. Some debris flew from his coat as well as some fur.
"It's no problem, my dear." His voice was smooth and suave, as always. That boy sure did know how to make Malachai's heart melt. Nuzzling his companion, Malachai nipped at his ear. "Hey! What was that for?" The brute exclaimed as the Elite nipped him. "That, Sir FunnyPaws, was for tackling me." He chuckled as the bi-colored eyes stared back at him with a playful gleam. "I wish they could know. About us. Everyone. It'd be so much easier than sneaking around like nothing's going on." A sigh escaped him as he thought of their situation. Nuzzling into the other brute again, taking in his scent as if it will be the last time he smells it, he licked his maw. "I know, Mala. But you know just as well as I that we can't do that. Not yet, at least." The handsome male snuggled Malachai as they sat in the clearing, moonlight blanketing the star-crossed lovers.
Back to top Go down

A Love Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1