Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Perspective (Steele)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The New Perspective (Steele) Empty
PostSubject: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 06:09

Silence surrounded the brute, lost in his thoughts as he follows the powerful scent to a pack. This brute, that now travels across the beautiful and lush lands, enters into the more heavily forested area. His heart beginning to pound against his chest that drowns out all the noise that dare try and pass into his ear. The sound of paws crunching on leaves and sticks echoed across the silent forest. Yellow eyes scan the forest for any signs of a threat with nothing in sight that makes the wolf even more nervous and cautious. Khane, continued to move forward, pausing every few moments to listen and smell the air for a different scent but allt hat filled his nose was the scent of the pack borders and himself. He sighed as he went over the same questions in his head. "What if this leads to a trap? Do you think your packmates in Helidos will be angry...or disappointed in you? This could be a bad idea so why not turn back?". However, the male kept barking back at his thoughts that his connection to this pack will lead him to his destiny. It will push him forward to a glorious and meaningful life that he yearned for. Chiara, the young female Lead Warrior, had enticed the brute into looking into Erenyx. A pack that is...different than Helidos. A pack that will fulfill Khane's desires and wishes that he had often dreamed of.

Eventually, the smell of the border was strong enough to assure Khane that he was here. The brute looked around for a moment, looking for movement as his ears flickered and perked for a sound. When the male believed he was alone, he lifted his head and pointed his nose to the sunny, blue sky. His maw opened and a robust, thundering howl echoed across the forested land around him. Once finished, the brute made sure he was at a respective distance of the border. Tail still and at a neutral state for a time being to not show his current status. Haunches to the ground as Khane sits and straightens himself for the arrival of an Erenyx pack member. Once more, Khane stays vigilant while he begins to think about Chiara and the pack itself.

Last edited by Lead Warrior Khane on May 12th 2014, 23:32; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:27

[This is going to be short and sweet.]

The large male moved about the border with a slow pace. His mind pondered on many things. Where was his pack going amongst themselves? Was his training with select individuals enough? Would the Helidos pup prove to be of any worth to him? These were questions he knew not the answers to. The midnight brute moved along the path he had made himself, remarking fainting scents of what was undoubtably his territory. His tail was raised above his spine, asserting his dominance as he patrolled the borders. He was the Alpha, the king of Erenyx and all who gazes upon him would know. Steele was quiet in his movements. He did not wish for guests of any kind, nor did he care for new wolves joining to be honest. But in his silence, he heard the call of another wolf, a male. Rushing for the area from which the sound came, Steele snarled as he smelled the Helidos scent. Was Azul back for his treacherous son? The Alpha could only hope. As he approached, he sized up the other male, analyzing him thoroughly. This was not Azul, the white beast of peace. But it was a Memeber of his pack. "State your name and business now before I am forced to free the blood from your Helidos neck with my blood-stained fangs.." he snarled to the other. His silver hues stared over the other creature, daring him to make a move or even speak of things he did not wish to hear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 19:30

Khane could feel the winds blowing against his thick pelt and his ears flickering to the sound of the howling wind. His paws dig into the warm earth beneath him as the patches of sun lay upon his lightly grey and brown mixed fur. The thought of this being a terrible idea and the betrayal to his alpha gave him a bit of doubt, but he would soon smash it into pieces if they accept him. "Besides." Khane thought as his paws pressed into the dirt as he waited. A scent whisking by, the smell of an Alpha made him tense but he finished his thought. "This is where you belong, you know it." The scent became much stronger as the wind blew against him and soon he felt a presence. His eyes scanned the area slowly and calmly before locking on to a dark pelted male. Khane looked into those silver eyes and was rather intrigued by such a color, but his thought was broken when the male spoke to him, demanding why he was here. With a grin and his stature not changing, he spoke with a firm tone. "My name is Khane, Lead Warrior of Helidos. I have come because your Lead Warrior Chiara has intrigued me enough to visit your lands and see what your pack has to offer compared to Helidos. If her words are true, I wish to be under your command instead of the one who calls himself Alpha Azul. " The male awaited his answer from the other now. His tail remaining still and low as to not disrespect the wolf that could give the chance he has been yearning for.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:41

He watched as the position of the wolf before him did not shift. Snarling loudly, Steele bared his fangs to the other. Apparently this brute from the other pack was not skilled in border acceptance procedures. This angered him to a very high level which forced his heart to pound deep in his chest and his eyes to linger with anger over the other. "Do you not show respect to your new Alpha? Why should I allow not one but two of these horrid runts into my pack? What worth do you have for me and my lands?" He stared at the other, hating the fact the male had stared into his own eyes. Surely this "Lead Warrior" requested a death wish for such actions. The fact that he was looking to the Alpha in this way made him wonder how Azul was controlling his pets, weak as ever before. The large brute shifted his weight and stared down at the other. "I suggest you change your stance or danger will find itself across your face and other places on your form. I will send you back to the worthless pack you came from unless you show me the respect I deserve as an almighty Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 19:00

The wind felt cool against Khane's pelt as it blew gently against him, his ears hearing that snarl that broke the silence surrounding him. It became apparent to the brute that he wasn't in his submission stance at a border of a pack and that he no longer held the rank of Lead Warrior. Khane cursed at himself in his mind for his ignorance, but these are unusual conditions for him. Regardless of his mistake, Khane shifted his body into a submissive state, bowing with his neck exposed to the Alpha male in front of him. He found this rather amusing in his head. When he joined Helidos, the brute felt nervous and afraid of doing such an act, to be left so vulnerable. However, time has changed him and he has grown stronger since then. Now the brute only needs acceptance from his new Alpha and he can go and find Chiara.

Khane's eyes focused back on the Alpha, keeping his submissive stance and speaking calmly "Forgive my ignorance Alpha. I seem to have forgotten my place since my time in Helidos." The male, after speaking felt that his words might get the Alpha in a better mood. If not, his next choice of words might get to him."I can offer to your pack information about Helidos and its members. I know how well trained they are in combat and various locations of their dens from some of the newer members." Khane could probably go on and on about how Helidos's system works but he knew that he has spoken enough for now. The members of Helidos have probably felt an empty feeling in their ranks and are probably worried. Moral might drop a little but Khane felt he didn't make much of a connection with the other members. Not as much as Chiara though, she was different than the others and it made Khane's mind wonder.

Last edited by Khane on May 26th 2014, 08:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 08:04

Eyes shifted over the other as he forced himself into a slight submissive position. It kept the anger within Steele, his eyes watching him with a stare of hatred. If Steele hated you, you would know. He stared at the other, listening to his words. "Yes, wolf, you have forgotten your place and obviously you have either forgotten me, or you never heard the stories of my malice. I am Alpha Steele, and I do not take disrespect lightly. You think I need to know the inner workings of Helidos? I already have the Alpha's own son under my command. He has told me many things from his father's knowledge, plans, and even training strategies. What more could you offer me? At least when the pup came here, he completely submitted himself to me, baring a promise that he would swear his life to the pack and to me if ever I needed it. You come here, standing before me as if you will be granted access into my lands based on your own words, but not your actions." Steele scoffed angrily at him as he continued to speak, "if you want acceptance into my pack, you better show me true respect and honor that I deserve. I built this pack from nothing, saving the few intelligent souls from the shadows of a water grave, which Azul has been offering to your kind. If I do grant you entrance to my pack, it will not be for a rank you held in your last pack. Instead, you will have to work your way from the very bottom of the rank system. You will be an Omega and have to prove yourself to me and the pack. Turn away now, if you cannot handle such a rank as that. I want all to know that Helidos wolves are weak upon making it to my border, and have to build themselves from nothing to achieve anything. I know how Azul gives rank... Did he have a pleasant conversation with you? Lick your cheek and send you on your way?" Steele released a small demoniac laugh as he looked to the other. "What say you, wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 19:26

[Due to the change of events, Khane will be given the rank of Omega. Once Teren has taken over, this may change. A time skip has been initiated and Khane is allowed to post within Erenyx territory.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Perspective (Steele) The New Perspective (Steele) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Perspective (Steele)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1