Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Is A Four Letter Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Love Is A Four Letter Word Empty
PostSubject: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 22:12

Dust and dirt particles covered a pelt of ebony black. Clouds of the earthy substance laced throughout the den, some getting caught in her nostrils causing her to sneeze repetitively. Thankfully, there was no one around to see the fae's embarrassment, especially her own mate in which was out, giving her enough time to complete some errands she had had in mind. The newest Alphess had been showing signs of labor, but it was a slight chance of whether or not she truly was. Alpha Azul had informed Juno and Marrok that they weren't allowed to reproduce till Lucy was impregnated. She started to wonder if Marrok had noticed like her. Maybe she was hallucinating, but what is she wasn't? There was many questions she wished to know, to be informed about but all she could do now was expand the den so when the time comes, they'll be ready to grow a family.

The fae had a history of caring for young after having her first litter, but it was her mate that needed to extra assistance in which would be provided by herself. Juno promised that she would help him through this so he too would be able to care for their own someday without her, if the time came that is. She blinked back the tears the welled in her eyes from the dust clouds, patting the walls nicely with the black pads of her feet. "Perfect." The she-wolf whispered, examining the finished work. Soon her beloved mate with be returning from his duties to sleep the night away at her side. The feel of him next to her or even the scent of the brute sent waves of warmth through her. It was indescribable. The delta female curled the tip of her tail around her side, slowly sitting at an angle till she was laying upon the ground on her side, emerald orbs looking from her paws to the opening of the larger den.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 22:36

Dangling from the male's jaws was two different items. The first was a freshly caught hare, plump with spring greens and still warm in the brutes maw. Marrok had been on a walk through Eden Woods and couldn't pass up the chance to snag the prey for himself and Juno to share. The second item was a purple flower, much like the first he had given the black fae months ago during their first meeting. Its tiny petals and small center did little to show how much Marrok cared for his mate, but he knew she would like it just the same. Entering the camp his nose told him Juno was in his den, perking up the male quickened his pace until he was at the entrance. For a few weeks now the Delta had held himself back from affection with Juno out of fear he would go against his Alpha's wishes. Azul had given him permission to mate with Juno, but only after Lucy showed signs of pups. Now with nearly a quarter moon cycle passed the male could see faint hints that Lucy was gaining weight.

Nervous and excited at the same time the male had other intentions this evening besides sharing dinner with his onyx fae. Clearing his throat and shaking off some nerves the sable male entered his den to find Juno waiting for him. Setting the hare down he grinned at her then presented her with the flower from his maw. "For you my love." He said, still nervous as his hind sat down and his tail wrapped along his toes. Unsure if Juno noticed Lucy's condition he planned on asking that evening, curious if the she wolf was as ready as he was.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 23:07

Her head raised along with a bright, cheery smile as the male appeared with dinner and another item of what looked to be a flower. It's faint scent carried a dance of memories across her mind and in every one of them she saw Marrok smiling at her like no one else, not even Ace had before he passed. This flower was the first sign of feelings she had for him, that's all it took. It all started with a flower. "It's beautiful, thank you Marrok." A pair of lime hues met his fiery amber gaze, then dropped to see the kill he had placed between them. It looked fulfilling, enough for the two to dine on for the night before they turn in. "I presume hunting tonight wasn't as difficult?" The fae said, keeping her eyes locked onto the meal in which was pouring with blood from the bite wound towards the jugular.

"I would of been home later after training, but Kenai was busy and said the two of us will finish up again. The healer's didn't need any help with collecting, so I decided to head home and do some errands that have been on my mind." Juno pried her eyes away from the intriguing hare to meet her love's hues. "How was your day?" As much as she wished to question Marrok if he too had notice the Alphess's weight change, it was rude. Especially when it is about someone else and he had just arrived with food in which they both hadn't touched.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 18:57

Pleased with her acceptance of his gifts Marrok rose from his sitting position and went to nuzzle her neck. Breathing in her warm and earthy scent he closed in eyes in pure pleasure as the full extent of what would happen hit him. "My love my day was wonderful, but being here without out shadows all the good I saw during it. This right now makes my day and life worth while." He said gently into her ear as his tongue lapped out at her neck fur. How difficult it was for the male to hold himself back, though he knew he must. "May I ask if you've given more thought to the question I asked a few weeks ago? I know it hasn't been that long, but I thought that um." Great now his nerve was failing, nice job.

Pulling back from her Marrok dropped his gaze to the ground as a wave of nervousness hit him. He was so ready to reap in the benefits of the "act" that the sable male hadn't even begun to think of what would happen after. Having never really been a father the idea of miniature Marrok's and Juno's running around scared the shit out of hit. "I'd still like to have a family love, that is if you're still up for it." He mumbled,s till nervous.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 19:30

Her eyes fluttered shut as his warmth captivated her soul, not a bone in her body was left at normal temperature, all of which were heating up the more the brute felt and spoke. She wanted so much for him to never stop, to nuzzle him back the way he did. Unfortunately, once Marrok had brought up the topic of which she wished to discuss, he gapped a space between them before she could return his every touch. She opened her eyes to meet his, grinning as she was pleased to know he had brought it up first. The way he felt not at ease with speaking of it, almost seemed cute and sweet from her point of view. "I'm glad to hear that, Marrok. I was hoping we'd discuss the matter soon." Juno tipped her chin forwards, pushing his snout up to eye level. Looking into his eyes now, the delta female smiled, then gently nuzzled into his neck.

"I am ready whenever you are, I just want you to know that we are in this together. Correct me if I'm imagining things, but I believe that the Alphess is expecting. I would of asked the Alphess myself, but I felt it was best to wait it out to be for certain." Juno brought her head up to Marrok's, emerald eyes gleaming into his with complete and utter excitement, and secretly a hint of impatience. She could almost see glances into the future of seeing similar looking pups running around the two, their laughs filled with such jubilation over the most simplest things they have yet to learn more about."I want to start a family with you, Marrok."
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 19:48

Overjoyed at her immediate agreement to his question Marrok went from perked up to over throwing the fae on to the ground and kissing her all over. Standing over her his amber gaze graced hers as his nose smooshed into her cheek and neck, nuzzling viciously. "You make me so happy my love, I too am ready for this." He cooed as his licked the tip of her nose and nibbled at her ear. "Words can't describe how in love with you I am." He whispered as he lay down beside her, burying his face deep into her fur, "I love you."

~Time Skip 1 Week

Drawing in a large yawn Marrok rolled over in his den to come face to face with Juno sleeping peacefully. Smiling at her adorable form he let the tip of his tongue grace her nose in a delicate attempt to wake her. "Good morning my sweet, time to wake up." He said softly, licking at her again. It had been a week since "the" night, though Marrok still had no idea if anything had "worked" such were the troubles with fae's; why couldn't they turn a different color or something? "What shall I get you for breakfast my little chickadee?" He questioned, raising to his feet now and shaking the dirt from his coat.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 20:35

Beady amber orbs blinked open to meet hers, a slow tiresome yawn howled out from under his breathe as he tried to awaken from a long journey almost two weeks ago from her wound. He looked into Juno's eyes filled with curiosity and pure innocence. She smiled to the infant that was lying on his back upon her two front paws. The male was precious and beautiful like she had expected for him to be from the day she showed signs of pregnancy. "He's beauitful, huh Ace?" Her voice carried an echo, a pain of fear rushing over her as she turned her head to see nothing but a long black tunnel.This entire time she had thought that her mate, Ace was next to her for there seemed to be a strange rush of warmth across her backside. "Ace? Ace, where are you?" Juno's eyes widened as she yelled down the cave, but nothing was heard other than her own voice of panic. Riot started to cry and lash out as he tried to free himself from her grasp. "No, don't move!" She dipped her head to bite the scruff of his neck so they could try to escape the cave of eternal never ending darkness. When her teeth bushed the pup's matching obsidian fur, the male vanished into a cloud of intoxicating smoke that made her eyes water.

The feeling of something wet licked at her nose, causing her eyes to open wide. Her vision blurred at first, and her heart felt like it was about to explode. Where am I? Her mind question herself, but once she looked to a male pressed up against her side, a wave of familiarity and warmth calmed herself back to normal. "Good morning, love." Juno whispered out as she exhaled a long and tired breathe. The thought of a nice meal sounded intriguing. "I'd love some breakfast, thank you dear." Only a week before had the two finally made the decision to 'make' a family, but she didn't know how long it would take to show signs. Juno's stomach growled impatiently, craving for food to feed it's own personal hunger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Is A Four Letter Word Love Is A Four Letter Word Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Is A Four Letter Word

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1